Rane Sixty Two 2 Channel Serato Scratch Live DJ Mixer
Turntablism is alive and well, and Rane and Serato have teamed up to
push creativity in this field to new heights with the introduction of
the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two mixers for Serato Scratch Live. DJs
have been choosing Rane for over a decade now due to their unrivaled
build quality and design, the TTM series in particular becoming the top
pick for the world's greatest DJs throughout its three iterations.
Music, software, and hardware are brought together in an intuitive
fashion to let the artist's passion, skills, and style all shine
The Sixty-Two is a plug-and-play package supporting two computers,
two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and
hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need.
Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for
quick, simple access. Investing in the Sixty-Two brings you into a
community of users dedicated to trailblazing forward in the art of
The Sixty-Two mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl
Simulation (DVS) playback, comes bundled with Serato Scratch Live, and
acts as a fully-integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS
channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel
and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx
loop. This setup also allows recording PGM1 post-fader, PGM2 post-fader
and the Main mix.
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live along with ASIO and Core Audio
- Control Library, Cues, Loops and Samples on two computers with
more than 40 software controls.
- Each USB port supports six stereo record and four stereo playback
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz.
- PGM controls include:
- Gain trim, 3-band full-cut EQ, Left/Right Pan, HP/LP Filter with
- FlexFx assign, Headphone Cue assign, Q-peak meter.
- Magnetic fader with contour and reverse controls.
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ,
FlexFx assign and On/Over controls.
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot
and Reverb effects:
- MIDI beat clock tracking and generation.
- BPM sync with Scratch Live.
- TAP engine with time encoder and beat multiplier control.
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB
Insert for software effects.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter,
Headphone Cue and FlexFx assign.
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour