Rane Sixty Two Serato Scratch Live DJ Mixer
Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two Mixers for Serato Scratch Live. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-Two is a plug-and-play package supporting two computers, two-deck digital vinyl simulation, SP-6 sample player, software and hardware effects and all the record and playback channels you need. Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP-6 are laid out for fast and intuitive access. Choose the Sixty-Two and join a community of users dedicated to advancement of the art.
The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes a fully integrated MIDI controller for software controls.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM1 post-fader, PGM2 post-fader and the Main mix.
- Bundled with Serato Scratch Live along with ASIO and Core Audio Drivers.
- Control Library, Cues, Loops and Samples on two computers with more than 40 software controls.
- Each USB port supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz.
- PGM controls include:
- Gain trim, 3-band full-cut EQ, Left/Right Pan, HP/LP Filter with adjustable resonance.
- FlexFx assign, Headphone Cue assign, Q-peak meter.
- Magnetic fader with contour and reverse controls.
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, FlexFx assign and On/Over controls.
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects:
- MIDI beat clock tracking and generation.
- BPM sync with Scratch Live.
- TAP engine with time encoder and beat multiplier control.
- External analog insert for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue and FlexFx assign.
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.