Reloop Mixtour DJ Controller and Audio Interface
SLEEK & POWERFUL CONTROLLER FOR IOS, ANDROID & LAPTOP.
Reloop MIXTOUR is a portable cross-platform DJ controller developed for the award winning app DJAY 2 from Algoriddim.
MIXTOUR has been designed from the ground-up to offer a compact, two-channel DJ controller layout which allows you to get the party started anywhere, anytime. Working closely with together with Algoriddim, we have been able to develop a fully integrated device that fuses vital mixing functions with a Transport, Remix and FX section into a sleek device. Whether you're on iOS, Android, PC** or Mac - Reloop MIXTOUR supports them all.
PERFORMANCE MODES: TRANSPORT, HOT CUES, LOOPING & GRID EDITING.
Reloop MIXTOUR's pad section comes packed with functions. The transport mode includes Play, Cue, Sync and Auto-Loop controls. In Hot Cue mode it is possible to set, store and trigger up to 4 cue points. By entering shift mode you can also set grids or change loop lengths on the second layer. The rubberized trigger pads used for the transport controls are not only highly tactile, but they're also backlit with Bi-Colour LEDs, indicating which mode is active.
CHANNEL-STRIP WITH CLUBMIXER-DESIGN & QUALITY.
The strong, durable, full-size control knobs and 45mm Pro-Faders are set out in the same way as a class-leading club mixer. The three-band EQ, gain trim pots, bipolar filters and VU meter (switchable between master and pre-fader) ensure you have everything you need to perform. All controls have been rigorously tested to ensure a high-quality performance every time you play, and the whole MIXTOUR carries with it a sense of solidity and reliability.
- Ultra-portable, yet sturdy all-in-one DJ controller with audio interface
- Designed for award winning djay 2 (iOS/Android) and djay Pro (Mac) by Algoriddim
- Connect them all: iOs / Android / Mac / PC
- Powerful, colour-coded, rubberised trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dedicated bi-polar LFP/HPF sound filter control
- Dual FX Mode: Control FX and filter simultaneously
- Integrated, low-latency 4-channel audio interface for iOS, Android & USB connectivity
- Sturdy & flat built with 45-mm PRO faders
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- Large Navigation Encoder with load buttons
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with djay and Spotify integration*
- MIDI-compatible: Mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Set, access and delete 8 hot cue points on 2 decks
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls (double / half)
- Fader-start feature
- TAB, QUEUE and back controls
- Cue controls with preview feature
- Signal-meter LED chain selectable for master & PFL
- Cue vol and cue mix knobs
- SHIFT layer for secondary controls
- Grid editing
- Search mode for fast searching within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
- Turntable spindle cavity for easy positioning on turntables
- *Note: Spotify access in djay requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7-day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all users of djay 2.
- Outputs: 3.5-mm headphones connection & RCA master output
- Output level master: 1.2 ± 0.2 V
- Headphones: 550 mV ± 100 mV
- S/N ratio level master: <-80 dBr
- S/N ratio level headphones: <-80 dBr
- THD+N master: <0.05%
- THD+N headphones: <0.05%
- Crosstalk: <-70 dBr
- Dimensions: 129 x 310 x 26 mm
- Net weight: 809 g
- System requirements djay for Mac:
- djay Pro is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later
- System requirements djay 2 for iOS:
- iOS 7 or higher
- iPad Air / Mini 2 or newer; iPhone 5 or newer (only Lightning connection)
- System requirements djay 2 for Android:
- Android 5.0 or higher
- current Android device
- Incl. Lightning-Connection cable, USB cable, OTG cable (Android), power supply