Reloop RHP-10 Cherry Black
With the RHP series, Reloop introduces a new generation of premium headphones that will be appealing and inspiring to demanding DJs. The RHP-10 unites a modern, lightweight design with a robust construction, noble materials and luxurious features. In spite of the enormous driver units, the ear cups are constructed in a plain and compact way - space saving and light. The bracket is top-class in all aspects: the aluminium bar grants stability and lightness, the precise adjustment allows an accurate alignment and the double casing with the upper made of artificial leather and the lower side made of fluid-absorbing Climabsorb net-nylon guarantees wearing comfort and robustness. Furthermore enclosed to the RHP-10 there are 2 differently sized ear paddings. Due to the large cut-out, the paddings clasp around the ears and offer maximum acoustic baffle. The small cut-out lets the cups bear on the ears which is especially comfortable. Of course all connections are gold-plated and angular. RHP-10: Reloop headphones, premium quality.
- Professional headphones, closed rotary and retractable construction
- Noble rubber paint finish
- Aluminium inlays on the ear cups
- Flat comfort construction: compact and light ear cup chassis
- High-quality bracket with super robust aluminium bar
- Double bracket casing: water-repellent artificial leather (upper) and sweat-absorbing Climabsorb net nylon (lower side)
- Exchangeable ear cups made of artificial leather: large cut-out for enclosed wearing, small cut-out for incumbent wearing
- Spiral cord
- One-sided cord routing
- All connections gold-plated
- Angular output jack for ideal working position
- Excellent, individually adjustable wearing comfort thanks to variable paddings
- Frequency range: 3 Hz - 30 kHz
- Impedance: 24 ohm
- Acoustic pressure: 109 dB
- Rated Input Power: 300 mW
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.