RODE NT1-A Studio Condenser Mic - Anniversary Edition
The Anniversary Model Rode NT1-A is a complete redesign of the now legendary NT1 classic studio microphone. From the new nickel-plated body to the state-of-the-art surface mount electronic circuitry, the NT1-A will leave you asking "how can Rode offer a microphone that sounds this good, for so little money?" It takes advantage of the huge Rode investment in advanced large scale manufacturing allowing premium performance, durability, consistency and construction at a price that anyone can afford. With a self-noise figure of only 5.5 dBA, the NT-1A is one of the lowest noise studio mics in the world -- regardless of cost. Unrivaled low distortion, higher SPL capability, and extended dynamic range make it well suited for even the most demanding digital recording applications.Features:
- Large diaphragm studio condenser mic
- Capsule: externally polarized 1?? condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20 kHz
- Active electronics: J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1V/Pa (25mV @ 94dB SPL) ?2dB
- Equivalent noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum output: +13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K ohm)
- Dynamic range: > 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB SPL (@1% THD into 1K ohm
- Signal/Noise: 88dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Includes shockmount and zip pouch
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.