By completing your order, you understand that the products(s) you are purchasing are U.S. models and may have power / voltage requirements different from that of your country.
Prices shown in currencies other than US Dollars are estimates based on current exchange rates. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars on the day your order is shipped, and the conversion to your local currency will be done at the prevailing rate by your credit card issuer.
ProSound and Stage Lighting will not mark your parcel as a “gift”, declare a value lower than the actual price paid, or otherwise prepare false customs information.
The new NT2-A is a professional large capsule (1 in.) condenser studio microphone with variable pick-up pattern,variable high pass filter and variable pad. These features provide greater creative control and versatility.
Three 3-position switches located on the mic body provide the freedom to step from Figure 8, Cardioid or Omni polar pick-up patterns; from a flat response to either 80 Hz or 40 Hz high-pass filter and a Pad adjustment of 0 dB, -5 dB or -10 dB attenuation.
The heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today s modern recording techniques,and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's.The NT2-A includes a soft pouch and clip.
• The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1 edge terminated,gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
• 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid &Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
• 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat,80 Hz or 40 Hz.
• 3-position variable pad:0 dB,-5 dB or -10 dB.
• Ultra low noise,transformerless SMT circuitry.
• Wide dynamic range.
• High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
• Durable satin nickel finish.
• Internal capsule shock mounting.
• Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.