RODE NTK: Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
Rode's NTK has the quality and warmth you demand from a tube mic. With the large 1" capsule, gold-plated membrane and twin triode tubes (hand graded and selected), Rode is again setting the standard for value. This is a tube mic designed exclusively for recording professionals who want what only the best can offer.Features:
- Large diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic range of 47dB
- Ultra low noise of only 12dB
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Capsule: Externally polarized 1" pressure-gradient condenser
- Active electronics: Unity-gain closed-loop impedance converter; vacuum-tube input with bipolar buffering
- Output impedance: 200 ohms (100 ohms per leg)
- Sensitivity: -38dB re 1V/Pa (12mV @ 94dB SPL) ?1dB
- Equivalent Noise: 12dB SPL (A-weighted per IEC268-15) ?2dB
- Maximum Output: > +29dBu (@ 1kHz, 5% THD into 1k (load)
- Dynamic Range: > 147dB (A-weighted, per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: > 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 5% THD into 1k (load)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: > 82dB
- Includes power supply, 30 FT cable and stand adapter
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.