Roland CY-12R/C-C 12 inch V-Cymbal Ride/Crash
The CY-12R/C V-Cymbal Ride/Crash is a 12-inch electronic cymbal that brings breakthrough V-Cymbal technology to a very affordable price. This expressive dual-trigger cymbal offers the natural rebound, inertia and "swinging" motion of an acoustic cymbal-plus cymbal choke capabilities-making it perfect for use as a ride, crash or even a splash cymbal on V-Drums systems and other electronic drum sets.
Express Yourself Naturally
The CY-12R/C V-Cymbal Ride/Crash lets drummers express themselves naturally, thanks to a design which closely mirrors the shape, weight, rebound and natural "swinging" motion of an acoustic cymbal. This 12-inch cymbal can be used as a ride, crash or even a splash cymbal, and features dual-triggering of separate sounds on the edge/bow and bow/bell. It even allows for cymbal chokes.
Compatible with all V-Drums Sets
Whether the CY-12R/C is purchased as part of a new V-Drums system or used to expand an older TD-Series set, it's a great way to add some new performance possibilities to your electronic percussion system. It also works with other manufacturers' electronic drum modules, so you can enjoy greater expression within minutes.
Enhanced Performance with the V-Drums TD-10 Module
Of course, the CY-12R/C V-Cymbal is compatible with all Roland TD-Series modules, but it's especially powerful when used with a V-Drums TD-10 module which has been expanded with the TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board. In this setup, the CY-12R/C offers three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell) for use as a ride cymbal, as well as positional sensing-triggering subtle changes in the cymbal sound depending on the area struck.
- 12" electronic ride/crash cymbal with natural "swinging" motion and inertia
- Circular design, weight and striking surface closely modeled after acoustic cymbals
- Dual-trigger design for triggering different sounds on edge/bow and bow/bell of cymbal
- Three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell) available with TD-20X, TD-20, TD-12, TD-9 and TD-4 modules. Also available with the TD-10 sound module equipped with the later version of TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board (TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control)
- Supports cymbal "chokes" for more dynamic playing
- Compatible with all Roland electronic percussion sound modules, plus HPD-15 and SPD-20
- Size: 12"
- Trigger: 3 (Bow/Bell/Edge)
- Connectors: BOW/BELL Output Jack, BOW/EDGE Output Jack