Advanced Amplification for V-Drums
Roland's V-Drums, the world's leading electronic drum kits, deserve nothing less than superior amplification. Introducing the PM-30, a new top-of-the-line 2.1-channel advanced speaker system. With 200 watts of Class-D power, a high-performance 12" woofer with tweeter, a pair of 4" satellite speakers, and a proprietary DSP engine, the PM-30 delivers powerful, clear, full-range sound in a package that's cleanly designed and comfortable to transport.
With its two satellite speakers and matching 12" woofer enclosure with tweeter, the PM-30 delivers a clear, full-frequency sound. The selectable Full-Range and Subwoofer modes, with accompanying value dial, let you customize the amp's low-frequency performance, while the built-in 3-band EQ lets you fine-tune the tone from high to low.
Quad Power Pack
Four Class-D power amplifiers are built into the PM-30 system - 100W, 50W, and 50W - for a total of 200 watts of high-performance impact. It's plenty of power for rehearsals and smallto medium-size venues. Line outputs are provided for tapping into larger systems when needed.
Great for V-Drums
Roland V-Drum owners will appreciate the PM-30's special V-Drum input, which accepts a single stereo TRS feed from the V-Drums' headphone output. But that's only part of the compatibility story. Roland's engineers carefully optimized the PM-30 for use with V-Drum kits via newly created DSP.
The PM-30 provides a flexible input path with three input channels (both 1/4" and RCA input types are offered) and two sets of outputs (1/4" line outputs (stereo) are provided, plus an additional pair of outputs for the satellite speakers).
Transport & Setup
A solid crossbar spans the top of the PM-30's base unit for convenient carrying; two side handles are provided as well. The two satellite speakers can be clamped onto the crossbar or mounted onto a drum rack.
- 2.1-channel system optimized for V-Drums
- 200W (100W + 50W x 2) power, Class-D amplification
- Carefully tuned for V-Drums via embedded DSP technology
- Subwoofer and Full Range modes for application-specific monitoring performance
- Stereo 3-channel mixer, with versatile input / output options
- 3-band EQ
- Satellite speakers can be mounted on PM-30 or V-Drum rack system
- Casters and side-panel handles for convenient transportation
- Rated Power Output: 200 W (Main Unit 100 W + Satellite Speaker 50 W x 2)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): INPUT Channel 1 (V-DRUMS): -10 thru +4 dBu, (LINE IN): -20 thru +4 dBu, Channel 2 (LINE IN): -10 thru +4 dBu, Channel 3 (LINE IN): -10 thru +4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: LINE OUT: +4 dBu, SPEAKER OUT: 50 W / 4 ohms min
- Speakers: Main Unit: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1 (Woofer), 7.7 cm (3 inches) x 1 (Tweeter), Satellite Speaker: 10 cm (4 inches) x 2 (Full Range)
- Controls: PUNCH Switch, Volume Knob, Volume Knob, Volume Knob, Mode Select Switch, Volume Knob, BASS Knob (Equalizer), MIDDLE knob (Equalizer), TREBLE knob (Equalizer), VOLUME Knob, POWER Switch
- Indicator: POWER
- Connectors: Main Unit: V-DRUMS INPUT Jack (stereo 1/4" phone type), LINE IN Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type), LINE IN Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type), LINE IN Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type, RCA phono type), LINE OUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4" phone type), SPEAKER OUT Jacks (L, R) (1/4" phone type), PHONES Jack (stereo 1/4" phone type), Satellite Speaker: INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz), AC 220 V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 63W
- Dimensions: 17-13/16 (W) x 19 (D) x 19 (H) inches (Excluding casters)
- Weight: 53 lbs (Excluding casters)
- Accessory: Mount Bar x 2, Clamp x 2, Speaker Cable (3.5 m) x 2
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.