Roland VB99 V-Bass Effects System
Stunning New Possibilities in Bass Recording and Performance
When Roland introduced the original V-Bass System, serious bass players worldwide took notice. Now, we are proud to introduce the VB-99 V-Bass, which delivers three times the sonic firepower of the original model! Based on an all-new custom processing engine and 10 years of research and development, the VB-99 serves up a wide range of inspiring new COSM® bass and amplifier models, powerful polyphonic effects, new string modeling technology, dual independent signal paths for blending sounds, and new controllers. It also features a host of thoughtful improvements that bassists demanded, such as bass–to-MIDI converters, streaming audio via USB, and much more.
- Most advanced bass processor ever
- Dozens of COSM® instrument models, including coveted vintage and modern basses, amps, synth basses, effects and even electric guitars
- Converts bass to MIDI and streams audio via USB audio sources
- Dual independent stereo signal paths can be layered or switched: allows two different virtual sounds at the same time
- Allows users to play polyphonic synth bass sounds without tracking issues
- Table-top configuration, rack mountable, or stand mountable
- Stereo XLR, stereo 1/4", MIDI, SP/DIF and USB outputs
- Advanced new real-time controllers: D Beam, ribbon and V-Link
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.