ROLLS MICROPHONE SOURCE MIXER
The RM67 is a single rack space audio mixer with three XLR inputs and four stereo RCA source inputs. Talkover features have been included on Mic 1 and Source 4 for paging and music priority functions. A Remote Volume jack has also been included to connect to an external potentiometer for master volume control. A pre-master level stereo Record Out jack allows for program recording, and a contact closure main output mute jack allows the whole unit to be muted for external paging, etc. Applications for the RM67 include aerobics studios, karoake lounges, clubs and restaurants, school classrooms and audio visual applications.
- Three XLR mic inputs with switchable phantom power and input padding
- Four stereo RCA line/consumer level inputs
- Mic Insert jack for adding signal processing to the Mic Inputs
- Priority ducking/talk-over for microphone paging, and jukebox
- Stereo Record Out
- Remote Volume jack (connects to an optional100K ohm potentiometer)
- Master Level control
- Mute jack, contact closure to ground main output mute
- Clip LEDs for each Mic input
- Master Bass and Treble controls
- Input Impedance: Mic: 600W XLR Mic/22kW Line
- Source: 22kW gold plated RCA
- FX Loop: 22kW 1/4"
- Output Impedance: 50W
- Max Inpt Level: Mic: 600 Ohm XLR; Line: 22K Ohm
- Output Level: +17 dBV max
- Phantom Power: +12 VDC
- Max Gain: 60 dB mic, 26 dB source
- Tone Controls: 12 dB boost/cut, 400Hz ctr
- S/N Ratio: 106 dB
- THD: <.003%
- IMD (SMPTE): <.003%
- CMRR: 52 dB mic
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6" (48.3cm x 4.5cm x 15cm)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.