Shure BLX24RB58 Wireless Rack Mount Handheld Microphone System with Beta58
The BLX24R/B58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX2/BETA58A handheld transmitter, microphone clip, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX4R: Rack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for quick distribution
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
Rack-mount kit included.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
BLX2/B58: Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Compatible Systems per Band: Up to 12 (region dependent)
Featuring an integrated BETA 58A microphone cartridge, the BLX2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
Works with BLX Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 14 hours of continuous battery life with 2 AA batteries
- Allows for custom handle design at designstudio.shure.com
- Includes BLX2/B58, microphone clip, 2 AA batteries, and user guide
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Battery Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.