SHURE PGX2BETA58 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER W/BETA58 MIC
****************Trasmitter only************Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
It's never been easier to go wireless and sound like a pro. Shure's new PGX Wireless brings the superior sound of Shure Microphones together with innovative setup features in eight easy-to-use packages. Durably constructed, with 12 compatible systems (multiple bands) and included carrying case, PGX is the perfect system for performers on the go who want worry-free performance, every time. PGX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology. The PG-55 includes a PGX Wireless Handheld Wireless Microphone System with a Beta 58A Vocal Microphone.PGX4 Wireless Receiver:
Shures PGX4 receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like
PGX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitters:
- Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 90 Selectable frequencies across 18 MHz bandwidth
- 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor- controlled diversity
- Channel display LED
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shures PGX2 feature a full selection of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones. Options include the rugged PG58, the legendary SM58?, the award-winning SM86, and the precision-crafted Beta 58A?.
SM86 Cardioid Microphone:
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator ((power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- -10db pad
- 2 AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 18 MHz operating range
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close?up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. Typical applications for the Beta 58A include lead vocals, backup vocals and speech.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off?axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal?to?noise output Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.