Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless Instrument System
Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
60 m (200 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
RF Carrier Range
Audio Frequency Response (± 2dB)
- X8: 902–928 MHz
- X8A: 915–928 MHz
- X8B: 902–907.5 MHz, 915–928 MHz
- Note: varies by region
Total Harmonic Distortion
- PGXD1: 0 dB at minimum gain setting, 6.35 mm (1/4") connector
- -12.5 dB at minimum gain setting, XLR output
- PGXD2: -54.5 dBV/Pa at -10 dB gain setting, with SM58 cartridge, XLR output
Operating Temperature Range
- <0.02%, A-weighted, typical (Ref. 1 kHz, 6 dB below input clip)
-18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F)
Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.