Shure PSM1000 Dual Rack Unit
The P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter used
in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM®1000
Personal Monitor System. It offers a 72 MHz wide tuning bandwidth, networked
remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability
options, and PSM®900 backwards compatibility.
Connections include balanced ¼” and XLR, loop out, dual Ethernet ports, and
headphone monitor out.
Comes with front or back mountable antennas, and power and Ethernet jumper
Key Product Features:
- Full rack, dual-channel transmitter in a professional,
touring grade chassis
- 72 MHz wide tuning range provides flexibility and
performance in crowded, unpredictable RF environments
- Networkable over Ethernet connection to provide
comprehensive frequency coordination and transmitter remote control via
Wireless Workbench® software.
- Backwards-compatible with PSM®900 receivers
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF
- Sync RF scan information from a P10R bodypack quickly
and easily over IR link
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust
RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Spectrum display provides a detailed frequency plot on
the menu screen with selectable zoom
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level
meter with clipping indicator
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces
frequency intermodulation, allowing more compatible channels per frequency
- High-contrast LCD with grouped menu items provides an
intuitive user interface
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy
- Switchable +4dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, ¼" and XLR connectors
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.