SHURE SLX2SM58 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER W/SM58 MIC
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The SL-13 includes a SLX2 Handheld Transmitter and an SM58 Vocal Microphone.SLX2 Handheld Transmitter:
SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
SM58 Vocal Microphone:
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
The Shure SM58? unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently,outdoors or indoors. This legendary Shure vocal microphone tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. Consistently the first choice of performers everywhere.
- Shure SM58? Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Lengendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.