Shure ULXD14150O Digital Wireless Lavalier System
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with rugged, intelligent, encryption-enabled hardware. Advanced rechargeability options eliminate the need for disposable batteries while extending usage times and life cycle.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D Digital brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless:
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance:
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
- Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) conforming to the US Government National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publication FIPS-197
- Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
- A new, unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware:
- Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
- Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
- Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Advanced Rechargeability - SB900 Shure Rechargeable Battery:
- Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
- Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
- Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
- Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench 6 integration (coming soon), and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient Spectrum Manager (coming soon)
- Adapted from industry-leading Axient intelligent power management technology
- Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero memory effect. The battery can be recharged at any time; a complete discharge is never necessary
- Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched 12+ hours of performance time
- Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes
- SBC200 Dual Docking Charger recharges batteries while inside or outside transmitters
- Up to four SBC200s can be linked together to provide docked charging of eight transmitters from one power supply
- The SBC800 Eight-Bay Charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within three hours and 50% charge in one hour, with charge status LEDs for each battery
- AA alkaline backwards compatibility
- Both chargers fit in a standard-size rack drawer for easy transport and storage
System includes ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver, ULXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter and MX150 Microflex Omnidirectional Subminiature Lavalier.
ULXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The ULXD1 is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum case, the ULXD1 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
The Shure Microflex MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.