SHURE ULXP1450 WL50B LAVALIER MIC SYSTEM
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
Step up to ULX Professional wireless, UHF systems for working musicians and professional sound installers. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphones, or instrument cables. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. The UX-91 includes a ULX Professional Series reciever and a WL50B lavalier microphone.
Shure's WL50 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50s are ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems. Features:
- Black, standard sensitivity, 5-ft attached cable with TA4F connector
- Subminiature size (5.8 mm diameter x 11 mm height)
- Electret condenser cartridge
- Omnidirectional pattern
- Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire)
- Two sensitivities available: Standard: -40 dBV/Pa (for speech, (applications), Reduced: -50 dBV/Pa (10 dB more headroom for theater applications)
- Interchangeable equalization caps for optimal clarity and response: Silver mesh cap provides a 4 dB boost in the 8-18 kHz range - typically used in applications that require a microphone to be head-mounted, Gold mesh cap provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz - typically used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone
- All models include magnet mount, lapel clip, dual tie clip, pin mount, and two foam windscreens
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.