SHURE UHF HANDHELD/LAVALIER COMBO WIRELESS MIC
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The ULX Standard Wireless Handheld/Lavalier Combo System includes a ULX2/58 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone, a WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and a ULXS4 Diversity Receiver.ULXS4 Professional Wireless Receiver:
Step up to ULX Professional wireless, UHF systems for working musicians and professional sound installers. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphones, or instrument cable.
Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function.ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter:
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphone:
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
The WL185 is a lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
The WL185 is a high qualifty cardioid mic that is recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 130 degrees.ULX2/58 Handheld Transmitter:
A choice of legendary Shure vocal microphones is available for use with the ULX? Standard or Professional series handheld wireless transmitters.
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power On/Off Switch
- Power/Battery LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
The Shure SM58? unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A highly effective, built-in, spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The SM58 has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard. Rugged construction, a proven shock mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently. Outdoors or indoors, singing or speech, the SM58 is the overwhelming choice of professionals.