Shure UR124SPLUSSM58 Wireless Combination Microphone System With UR45Plus Diversity Receiver, UR2 Handheld Transmitter W/SM58 Mic And UR1 Bodyback Transmitter (No Mic)
Shure UHF-R® Wireless Microphone Systems master the high pressure and extreme conditions of large-scale touring or installations environments while delivering uncompromising sound. Rock-solid engineering and unparalleled RF performance provide sound professionals with all the features and flexibility they need to tightly control up to 160 systems for the most elaborate productions.
UHF-R incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality for fast, intuitive setup. Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to unpredictable RF conditions. Featuring Shure's Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, UHF-R delivers up to 40 simultaneously compatible systems per band without audio degradation or interference.
Features SM58 Handheld Microphone and RF Distribution Ports on Receiver.
This System Includes The Components Described Below:
UR4SPLUS Wireless Single Channel Diversity Receiver
UR2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter W/SM58 Vocal Microphone
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
UR1 Wireless Bodyback Transmitter (Transmitter Only, Microphone Option Is NOT Included)
- Switchable RF power
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD
- 2 AA batteries -- up to 9.5 hours continuous use
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- All metal die-cast construction
- Interchangeable cartridges: SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C, and KSM9
- Switchable RF power (10/50mW or 10/100mW, regionally dependent)
- Durable, lightweight magnesium construction (3.25 oz / 94 g)
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD display
- 2 AA Batteries provide up to 8 hours continuous use
- Infared automatic transmitter sync
- Removable antenna
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.