Shure UR24SPLUSSM86 Dual Handheld Mic - Sm86
Shure UHF-R® Wireless Microphone Systems master the high pressure and extreme conditions of large-scale touring or installations environments while delivering uncompromising sound. Rock-solid engineering and unparalleled RF performance provide sound professionals with all the features and flexibility they need to tightly control up to 160 systems for the most elaborate productions.
UHF-R incorporates automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality for fast, intuitive setup. Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth provide superior capability to respond to unpredictable RF conditions. Featuring Shure's Advanced Track Tuning Filtering Technology, UHF-R delivers up to 40 simultaneously compatible systems per band without audio degradation or interference.
Features (2) SM86 Handheld Microphones and RF Distribution Ports on Receiver.
UR4D+ Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
UR2 Handheld Transmitter
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
- Switchable RF power
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD
- 2 AA batteries -- up to 9.5 hours continuous use
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- All metal die-cast construction
- Interchangeable cartridges: SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C, and KSM9
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.