Soundcraft Si Performer 3 Digital Mixer with DMX
The industry is constantly changing and it takes a true innovation to stand out. Soundcraft brings us the Si Performer to do just that, by integrating a powerful audio mixer with a DMX 512 controller so that you can run the mixing console and lighting control options in one compact unit. These days, even the most simple of lighting setups require a controller, case and space - but with the Si Performer, you'll utilize your time and space by having your audio mixer and lighting control in one console.
Si Performer's DMX functions are provided as 4 presets on the ALT fader banks, and each preset bank has a master control. Using faders, the Si Performer 3 can send DMX messages to 30 DMX addresses, providing fader control over intensity or other functions as the external device allows. Taking the example of an LED par can, the R, G and B channels can be controlled on three faders, with an overall intensity master control for all channels on that layer. Once set-up, DMX settings are easily stored as part of the overall console snapshot, so that both audio and lighting cues may be recalled in sync using a single button press. DMX settings may also be isolated, allowing manual override of masters and slaves. Cross-fades can be set between DMX addresses or scene changes, with fade time adjustable through the touch screen.
With a DMX interface, Si Performer offers motorized faders, Soundcraft FaderGlow and an automation system so that you have a flexible automated lighting controller that you can use for churches, schools, touring theatres, gigging bands, music venues and corporate functions.
Si Performer 3 builds upon their established Si Compact range of digital live sound mixers, providing almost twice as much DSP power and increased functionality, with an input capacity of 80 inputs to mix; with 32 mic and 8 line inputs and 4 stereo return channels. Two option card slots allows I/O expansion via any of the Soundcraft stageboxes and option cards from the Soundcraft ViSi Connect range, allowing patching up to 80 inputs to mix, or from CobraNet, AVIOM or AES inputs via the appropriate cards.
With legendary Soundcraft sound quality at its core, the Si Performer packs in an astonishing range of features, making it the most powerful digital live sound mixer in its class. And that power is accessible from anywhere in the venue, via the Soundcraft ViSi Remote iPad app. ViSi allows remote control of multiple consoles from the Soundcraft Vi1, Vi Series, Si Compact and now Si Performer ranges on a single iPad, or allows multiple iPads to control a single console, allowing performers to mix their own monitors on stage.
Si Performer also offers the Direct Output Gain Stabilization (D.O.G.S.) system, which compensates for any gain adjustment when two consoles are sharing the same source such as a mic on stage, maintaining original system gain between mic in and direct out, ensuring that the mix balance on the second (slave) console is not destroyed.
Selective Copy & Paste allows all or part of a selected channel or bus to be copied and pasted elsewhere, with the ability to copy and paste individual bus or matrix mixes and copy/paste FX presets between Lexicon processors. The security mode prevents unauthorized access to key functions. In addition to 'total lockdown', security can be tailored for different operator access levels - for example locking out house EQ and processing for guest engineers whilst, allowing access for in-house operators. True LCR panning mode enhances the stereo and mono master busses to provide clear performing arts-style image placement and clarity.
- TOTEM (The One Touch Easy Mix) allows you to press a single key to mix to an AUX, FX or Matrix bus, the surface and monitoring instantly reconfigure to allow instant mixing to your chosen bus on the faders.
- With a BSS GEQ on every bus there is never any need to assign from a pool of resources and you will never 'run out' of processing.
- A row of rotary controls is above each fader that are assignable at the touch of a button to be GAIN, PAN or HPF for all of the inputs allowing instant access to the core functions.
- Soundcraft FaderGlow illuminates the fader slots according to function with clearly defined colors for FX, Stereo, Linked Mono, GEQ, POST Fade Aux, PRE Fade Aux
- Negate the need to dive through menus with the Instant Access Keys which are dedicated keys on the front panel for STORE, RECALL, NEXT, MUTE 1-8, TAP TEMPO
- 32 mono mic inputs
- 8 line inputs
- 80 channels to mix possible
- LCR panning
- Pre/Post selection per input per bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 FX busses
- 8 Matrix busses
- LRC Mix busses
- 4 Stereo Lexicon Effects engines
- Delay on inputs and outputs
- 8 Mute Groups
- 8 VCA Groups
- AES in and out
- Color backlit LCD screens per fader
- DMX interface
- Freely assignable insert loops
- Harman HiQnet integration
- Dual option card slots
- Color touch screen interface