Dude, seriously, every day is a Green Day when you suit up with the Squier Mike Dirnt Precision Bass. It’s a way-cool take on an early ’50s Precision Bass, with classic looks and special star graphic designed to the oft-airborne Green Day bassist’s own specifications, with a huge, gnarly punk-pop sound that effortlessly punches right through the thickest guitar attack.
- Model Name: Mike Dirnt Precision Bass®
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, Thick “C” Shape, (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.6” (40.5 mm)
- Unique Features: Distinctive “Star” Graphic on Body, ‘51 Headstock Shape, ‘51 Slab Style Body Top with Sharp Radius,
- ‘51 Style Control Plate, ‘55 Style Front Arm Contour, ‘55 Style Pickguard Shape, White Dot position Inlays, Side Mounted Jack Plate, Knurled Chrome Control Knobs
- Strings: Super 7350M, NPS, p/n 073-7350-006, Gauges: (.045, .065, .085, .105)
- Introduced: 4/2007
- Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.