TC ELECTRONICS STUDIO MASTERING PROCESSOR
The Finalizer Express is the fast and efficient way to turn your mix into a Professional Master! Based upon TC's Multi-Award winning Finalizer Mastering Technology, it delivers the finishing touches of clarity, warmth and punch to your mixes, putting the world of professional mastering within your reach. Insert the Finalizer Express between the stereo output of your mixer or workstation and your mastering recording media to refine your tracks with powerful mastering tools, adding real energy to your mix without worrying about "overs". Punch up your mix with the fast intuitive user-interface and deliver the ultimate sound quality you deserve-quick and clean! Spectral balance is improved, bass is tightened, the level is optimized and your mix sounds like a final master!
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A KNOCKOUT PUNCH!
Insert the Finalizer Express between the stereo output of your mixer or workstation and your master recording media to refine your tracks with powerful mastering tools, adding real energy to the mix without worrying about "overs". Punch up your mix with the fast, intuitive user interface and deliver the ultimate sound quality you deserve - quick and clean! Spectral balance is improved, bass is tightened, the level is optimized and your mix sounds like a finished CD...it's that simple.
- Bring your mixes to life with TC's unique Multiband Compressor and Limiter algorithms
- Boost and cut over three bands with the Spectral Balance Controls
- Prevent "overs" from occurring with Soft Clipping
- Foresee incoming peaks with Look Ahead Delay, allowing for faster, more accurate response
- Use the Finalize Matrix for 25 variations in style and rate
- Optimize your overall level with the Automatic Make-Up Gain
- Add extra compression in each band by using the Emphasis keys
- Record your fades from the built in Digital Fader or the optional TC Master Fader via MIDI
- 24 bit resolution A/D & D/A converters
- 16 and 20 bit ditherin
- Industry standard connectivity: AES/EBU, S/PDIF, Optical Tos-link & MIDI I/Os
- High Resolution LED Metering of I/O & multi-band gain reduction
Acquiring a piece of high quality 24 bit digital equipment often means hours of manual reading, keeping you away from the main focus point of your work. With the Finalizer Express, you plug it in and you're on the fast track to a great sounding mix.
The Finalizer Express combines the advantages of analog and digital equipment to bring intuition and creative flow into your work. With the aid of an analog style interface and TC's proprietary dynamics processing technology inside, your ideas come to life at the very moment you create them.
With TC Electronics' award winning multi- band compression technology, you are actually equalizing your track with selective compression, adding real energy and clarity into the mix without having to worry about "overs". The Finalizer Express delivers the "no compromise" audio quality your mixes deserve. If you are working either in the analog or the digital domain the Express has you covered with: 24 bit A/D & D/A's, AES/EBU, SPDIF and Tos-link I/Os.
Fast and Simple Power
Power up the Finalizer Express by pressing the Power button. Holding it down for more than three seconds turns the Express off and prevents sudden accidental power downs that could damage your precious equipment.
Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Connectors: XLR (AES/EBU), RCA Phono (S/PDIF), Optical (Tos-link)
- AES/EBU (24 bit)
- S/PDIF (20 bit)
- EIAJ CP-340
- IEC 958
- EIAJ Optical (Tos-link)
- Output Dither: HPF TPDF dither 16, 20 and 24 bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Processing Delay: 0.2 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO: DC to 23,9 kHz ± 0,01 dB @ 48 kHz
- Compressor THD+N: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 20 kohm
- Max. input level: +22dBu (balanced)
- Min input level (for dBFS): -10 dBu
- Sensitivity: @ 12 dB headroom: -22 dBu to +10 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit ( 1 bit, 128 times oversampling)
- A to D Delay: 0.8 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >103 dB (unweighted), >106 dB (A)
- THD: -95 dB (0.0018%) @ 1 kHz, -6 dBFS (FS @+16 dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz: +/- 0.2 dB
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz typical -100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 100 ohm (active transformer)
- Max. Output Level: +22 dBu (balanced)
- Full Scale Output Range: -10 dBu to +22 dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit (1 bit, 128 times oversampling)
- D to A Delay: 0.57 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB (unweighted)>104 dB(A)
- THD -86 dB (0.005 %) @ 1 kHz, -6 dBFS (FS @ +16 dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz: +0/-0.5 dB
- Crosstalk: <-60 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz typical 90 dB @ 1 kHz EMC
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65: EN 60065: UL 1419, CSA E65
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Connectors: PC Card, 68 pin type 1 cards
- Standards: PCMCIA 2.0, JEIDA 4.0
- Card format: Supports up to 2 MB SRAM
- Control Interface: MIDI
- In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- GPI, Pedal, Fader
- Phone jack, 0 ohm to 50 kohm
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front, Plated and painted steel chassis
- Weight: 5.2 lb. (2.35 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <20 W
- Backup Battery Life: >10 year
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.