TC Electronic PowerCore Firewire Powered Plug Ins
The Core of the Power Processing par excellence on tap
PowerCore FireWire provides a significant amount of power, with fast DSPs and oodles of RAM. It is ideal for high-end production environments where the uppermost quality and processing capabilities is required. Designed for serious studios and professional applications, the PowerCore FireWire is sure to deliver, and it will take care of even the most demanding tasks and requirements. PowerCore FireWire comes with 14 included plug-ins, among them, the renowned Dynamic EQ plug-in as well as the DeNoise plug-in from the acclaimed Restoration Suite package. Use the included $500 voucher to choose your favorite optional plug-ins at TC-Now.com.
Even complex mixes are possible with just a laptop and one PowerCore FireWire. The unique combination of a floating-point PowerPC with 4 Motorola DSPs, ensures tight integration into the native world at the same time maintaining all of the advantages that DSPs offer for pristine signal processing.
PowerCore’s software and hardware provide the utmost quality and a future-proof design. Extremely power demanding tools like Mastering Dynamics, Reverbs and other professional virtual processors run on PowerCore without draining the host computer’s resources. With the introduction of the optional MD3 Stereo Mastering Package for PowerCore, even the most demanding mastering tasks, previously only known from System 6000, can now be performed with the PowerCore FireWire.
PowerCore FireWire delivers an array of powerful tools right out of the box. Among the 14 virtual processors included, you get the most complete collection of dynamics processing available, including a virtual Finalizer (Master X), Vintage Compression and a Voice Channel Strip. Not to mention the two TC-quality Reverbs, Modulation Effects, EQs, Synthesis and more. From the large bulk of optional plug-ins from TC Electronic and 3rd party developers, there are choice treasures for virtually any professional application, among others the highly acclaimed Restoration Suite and the System 6000 plug-ins for PowerCore, like the MD3 Stereo Mastering package or the VSS3 Stereo Source Reverb.
PowerCore FireWire comes with a $500 voucher to spend on optional plug-ins at TC-Now.com. We’ve given you the freedom to choose the plugs you want for whatever your application. TC Electronic is constantly developing new and professional optional plug-ins, most notably 1:1 ports of original and undiluted algorithms from the System 6000. And third party developers are always adding more PowerCore plug-ins to the mix, which gives you the choice of the best tools and instruments around.
PowerCore and VST
PowerCore is compatible with all VST host applications, such as Nuendo, Ableton Live, Cubase, Sonar, Wavelab, Acid, Sound Forge, a number of film- & post applications and more. This means that you can use all PowerCore plug-ins within these programs.
PowerCore and Audio Units
PowerCore is compatible with Apple's Audio Units (AU) format. This means that PowerCore plug-ins will run in all AU compatible host applications such as Logic, GarageBand and a number of film- & post applications.
PowerCore and RTAS
RTAS is the native plug-in format for Pro Tools systems. PowerCore is not directly compatible with RTAS, but RTAS is supported thru the VST to RTAS adapter from FXpansion (optional).
PowerCore6000, PowerCoreX8, PowerCore FireWire, PowerCore Compact, PowerCore PCI mkII and PowerCore Express deliver an array of powerful tools right out of the box. The virtual processors that are included with these hardware choices feature the most complete collection of versatile processing available. Please note that PowerCore Unplugged is the same piece of hardware as PowerCore PCI mkII but without the included plug-ins.
- 24/7•C: Convincing vintage compression and limiting using one of the most desired vintage models for PowerCore.
- Character: Character represents a new approach to getting great sound virtually instantly. The audio processing employs both the frequency response and the dynamic properties of the input source in a highly time-varying sense.
- Chorus•Delay: Modulation Multi-FX that recreates the 1210 Spatial Expander with its unique modulation images like Chorus, Flanging and Slap Delay with very flexible routing and filtering facilities.
- ClassicVerb: Classic Verb adds warm, lush reverb effects often associated with big expensive hardware processors.
- DeNoise: DeNoise is optimized for broadband noise removal, from tape hiss to static environmental noise. DeNoise is part of the optional plug-in Restoration Suite.
- Dynamic EQ: Dynamic EQ is a new tool for any mixing or mastering situation. This virtual processor eliminates the shortcomings of static EQ by providing a dynamically applied equalization.
- EQSat: EQSat Custom is a very clean sounding and carefully crafted EQ-model for any application including mastering.
- Filtroid: With its dual filters and extensive modulation capabilities, Filtroid brings the sound of analog filter banks to PowerCore.
- MasterX3: Virtual Finalizer Knock out Punch for any mixes or masters. Period. MasterX3 is the virtual incarnation of the TC Electronic Finalizer, the standard mastering processor in the pro audio field.
- MegaReverb: Hi-end Reverb based on years of ongoing research and the core technology of the TC Electronic M5000 hi-end studio processor.
- PowerCore 01: This mono-synth will deliver results similar to the famous SH-101, with some added features like velocity and drive.
- PowerCore CL: Vintage Compressor*Limiter delivers Hi-quality compression and limiting on each channel - up to 28 Vintage CLs can be run on one PowerCore card.
- Tubifex: Tubifex includes three tube stages and a speaker simulator for truly convincing amp modeling. Each of the three stages is based on a classic 12AX7 design.
- VoiceStrip: This complete voice processing channel includes all tools required for vocal sound adjustment: Compression, De-Essing, a dedicated Voice EQ, Lo Cut Filter and Gate.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.