TC Electronics Fireworx Delay Effects Processor
The FireworX is the most radical sounding Multi-Effects Processor you've ever heard and a real challenge to your imagination. Take whatever you need from the broad palette of internal effects, drop it into the forge at the heart of the FireworX, and turn your music into a fireball of sound. Based on cutting edge technology from TC Electronic, the FireworX will let you surf the limits of the possible. Turn up the heat and get ready to explore the world of digital pyrotechnics.
FireworX is a very powerful machine and within the borders of the extensive DSP power you have the possibility to create any imaginable effect. The impressive palette of effects in FireworX includes:
- Soft Compressor
- Hard Compressor/Limiter
- Resonance Filter
- Bandpass Filter
- Resochord Filter
- Formant Filter
- Drive Distortion
- Cruncher Distortion
- Ring Modulator
- Curve Generator Synth.
- Chaos Generator Synth.
- Noise Generator Synth.
- Single Voice Pitch shift
- Dual Voice Pitch shift
- Classic Chorus
- Advanced Chorus
- Classic Flanger
- Advanced Flanger
- Stereo Delay
- Dual mono Delay
- Dual Three Tap Delay
- One Tap Delay
- Six Tap Delay
- Reverse Delay
- Advanced Reverb
- Simple Tremolo
- Advanced Tremolo
- Simple Panner
- Surround Panner
- Stereo Enhancer
- 5 band Parametric EQ
- 4 band modifiable parametric EQ
- Feedback Send
- Feedback Return
- Insert Send
- Insert Return
All effects-algorithms are of the best TC quality, and can be assigned in any combination in the Routing grid.
If you’ve been searching to find an alternative in effects processing, FireworX is the answer! It represents a very special perspective in signal processing, allowing you to express yourself and take control far beyond the capabilities of your average cookie cutter effects machine.
FireworX features an 8x8 position routing grid. Simply place the algorithms anywhere on the grid and they will be automatically "wired" together in parallel and serial, depending on the position.
FireworX uses a dynamic resource allocation system that allows you to monitor how much DSP power you are using. You can keep adding algorithms to the routing grid until you hit the DSP power limit without affecting the FX quality.
When the desired combination of algorithms are chosen in the Routing grid, all thinkable editing tools are available, including a unique modifier matrix allowing you to twist parameters dynamically in a way you have never experienced before.
Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- XLR (AES/EBU)
- RCA Phono (SPDIF)
- Optical (Toslink, ADAT)
- AES/EBU (24 bit)
- SPDIF (20 bit)
- EIAJ CP-340: IEC 958
- EIAJ Optical (Toslink): ADAT Lite pipe
- Output Dither: HPF TPDF dither 8-24 bit
- Word Clock Input: RCA Phono, 75 ohm, 0.6 to 10 Vpp
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Processing Delay: 0.2 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO: 20 Hz to 23,9 kHz +0,01/-0,1 dB @ 48 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Max. Input Level: +22 dBu (balanced)
- Min. Input Level: -10 dBu
- Sensitivity: @ 12 dB headroom: -22 dBu to +10 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit (1 bit, 128 times oversampling)
- A to D Delay: 0.8 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >103 dB (unweighted), >106 dB (A)
- THD: -95dB (0,0018%) @ 1kHz :-6dBFS (FS @ +16dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz: +0/-0.2 dB
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz, typical -100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 100 Ohm (active transformer)
- Max. Output Level: +22 dBu (balanced)
- Full Scale Output Range: -10 dBu to +22 dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit (1 bit, 128 times oversampling)
- D to A Delay: 0.5 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range >100 dB (unweighted), >104 dB (A)
- THD: -86 dB (0.005%) @ 1 kHz, -6 dBFS (FS @ +16 dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz: +0/-0.5 dB
- Crosstalk <-60 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz typical -90 dB @ 1 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2 and Class B limits of FCC rules, part 15
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL 1419 and CSA E65
- Operating Temperature: 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 °F to 167 °F (-30 °C to 70 °C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Connector: PC Card, 68 pin type 1 cards
- Standards: PCMCIA 2.0, JEIDA 4.0
- Card Format: Supports up to 2 MB SRAM
- MIDI: In/Out/Through: 5 Pin DIN GPI, Pedal, Fader
- Anodized aluminum front, Plated and painted steel chassis
- 56 x 128 dot graphic LCD-display
- 19" x 1.75" x 8.2" (483 x 44 x 208 mm)
- Weight 5.2 lb. (2.35 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption <20 W
- Backup Battery Life >10 years
- Warranty Parts and Labor: 1 year
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.