VOICE SOLO FX150 Personal PA Monitor
No one cares more about your music than you, but what does it matter when stage or rehearsal conditions don't allow you to control your sound or even hear yourself properly? VoiceSolo FX150 solves that. An all-in-one, kick-ass personal PA, vocal monitor, instrument amplifier and vocal reverb unit, it puts your music and your needs for control front and center. Finally, you have more you.
Clear as Heaven, Loud as Hell
- 6.5" 2-way coaxial Tannoy speaker and 150W of premium musical clarity and power.
- 3-Channel Digital Mixer with TC-Helicon Vocal Processing, including Reverb, intelligent EQ and Compression.
- Instant mic-stand mounting with our unique one-click Easy Grip system.
Featuring a custom designed 6.5" 2-way coaxial driver from legendary loudspeaker company Tannoy, VoiceSolo FX150 delivers exceptional musical clarity and a premium full range punch. Not only is the tone kept intact and pristine, but the expert voicing of the driver means that more volume and power is drawn from the 150 Watts than any other system in the same class. In other words, even when it gets loud on stage, you'll hear yourself – and your music – projected perfectly.
Outstanding Vocals, Tone and Reverb
TC Helicon knows vocal processing better than anyone, and it puts FX150 way ahead of the pack. Press "Vocal Tone" and you get intelligent EQ that adapts automatically to your voice and adds compression, de-essing and gating for a tight, professional sound. In addition you have the choice between 9 studio-grade REVERB styles to add that extra sheen to your vocal performance – or your instrument sound.
It's All in The Mix
VoiceSolo FX150 hands you the controls to dial-in a superb personal mix on-the-fly. With an ultra-low noise, 3-channel digital mixer it offers independent 3-band EQ on each channel and fast editing control of all features. It's as easy as pressing the button for the level or parameter you want to change and then using the universal "Edit" knob to fine-tune the mix to your ear's delight. You can also connect your mp3-player to the Aux input and rehearse with your favorite tracks using the "Voice Cancel" feature to seamlessly blend in your voice.
No Assembly Required
If you've ever owned a mic stand-mounted speaker before, you know setup can be an ordeal. You risk either losing the custom adaptors or get hit by the swinging boom arm when trying to screw on the unit. Our Easy Grip mounting system lets you set up in seconds – no special parts or time-wasting assembly needed. Simply snap the FX150 onto the mic-stand and it’s show time! Furthermore, the special monitor design allows for accurate wedge angling, stand-alone or desktop placement.
Not Just for Vocals
TC Helicon believes that for a PA system to be truly personal, it must cater to all aspects of your performance – not just vocals, even if this is your main use for it. This is why you'll find that not only is FX150 the ideal Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) system for your guitar, it faithfully delivers the deep Oomph of bass like you would not believe. In fact, throw any instrument at it and FX150 will do it justice. Want to drown your instrument in reverb, yet keep the vocals relatively clean? No problem, just use the simple REVERB edit controls to set each level accordingly.
The Ins and Outs
Multi-purpose functionality requires multi-purpose connectivity, and FX150 does not disappoint. High-quality mic preamps, phantom power for condenser microphones and XLR/TRS combo inputs let you connect any microphone or instrument. You can even send a dry signal to an external mixer using the THRU output, while enjoying your very own "More Me" mix and FX on stage. Perfect for when you're playing larger venues and want to let the house engineer control the outboard mix separately.
Turn reverb ON/OFF directly from your microphone with the TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e 835 fx microphone and stay in control of your sound when roaming the stage.
Reverb not enough for you? If you want to enhance your performance with the entire suite of TC-Helicon's state-of-the-art voice effects – such as Doubling, Harmony, Echo, HardTune, Flanger, Choir, and more – VoiceSolo FX150 integrates effortlessly with all of our other vocal processors and pedals.
- 150W Class-D amplifier
- Full range 6.5" Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel digital mixer
- 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- High-quality mic preamps
- XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Integrated TC-Helicon vocal processing / DSP processing:
- Adaptive Tone (Intelligent EQ, Compression, De-essing, Gating)
- 9 popular vocal Reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Voice Cancel on Aux channel
- Hi-Z instrument switch on Channel 1
- Selectable Output – Choose between CHANNEL 1 (typically vocals) or FULL MIX for the OUT connection
- True stage monitor pass thru
- 48V switchable phantom power
- 1/8" Aux input
- One-click Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system
- Lightweight, compact design – 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Rigid, very low resonance high impact polystyrene enclosure
- Mic Control compatible
- Efficient external power with ample stage cable length
- Size (HxWxD): 8.25" x 11.25" x 7.25" (210 x 286 x 184mm)
- Weight: 6.75 lbs (3 kg)
Please note: Mic stand shown in images is not included.