Tascamn DR-2D Portable Digital Recorder
TASCAM's DR-2d Portable Digital Recorder brings high-resolution recording to a compact, affordable package. It offers up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV or MP3 recording to SD cards, and recordings can be transferred to computer through high-speed USB 2.0. A new dual recording feature records a copy of your audio at a lower level, so if the level suddenly jumps you have a backup instead of a distorted performance.
Record using the new built-in condenser microphones or plug in your own. You can slow down recordings without changing the pitch, and there's even a metronome and built-in speaker. The DR-2d provides hours of recording time using a pair of AA batteries. making it the perfect partner for songwriting, live performance, rehearsal or home studio recording.
- New stereo condenser microphone design with improved signal to noise ratio
- Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level, so you always have a backup in case of overload
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV recording or MP3 recording modes
- Records to SD or SDHC cards
- Internal effects including reverb
- Auto-recording function starts when input exceeds a reference level
- Limiter, low cut filter and auto gain control for input
- Variable Speed Audition changes the playback speed without changing the pitch
- Loop playback mode
- USB 2.0 connection for file transfer
- 1/8" stereo microphone input
- 1/8" stereo line input
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- 128x64 backlit LCD display
- Powered by two AA batteries or optional PS-P520 power adapter
- Built-in speaker
- Tripod attachment screw hole
- Includes wireless remote control, 2GB SD card, AA batteries and carrying pouch
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.