The DV-RA1000HD is the Quintessential High-Definition Digital Recorder
The TASCAM DV-RA1000HD is the go-to device for high-resolution mixdown, mastering and event recording. It supports recording to CD, DVD or hard disk media at up to 192kHz/24-bit PCM resolution. Like its predecessor, the DV-RA1000, it also records Direct Stream Digital audio, Sony's revolutionary format created for Super Audio CDs. TASCAM remains the only manufacturer to offer Direct Stream Digital recording for under 2,000, making the format attainable for audiophile archival and professional studio mixdown.
The DV-RA1000HD includes DSP for EQ and dynamics processing, a USB 2.0 connection for computer transfer and a rear panel packed with the connections professionals demand. Minnetonka's discWelder Bronze 1000 for DSD conversion and DVD-Audio disc authoring is offered free from TASCAM for DV-RA1000HD owners. The DV-RA1000HD provides more than 60 hours of recording to its built-in 60GB hard drive, making it ideal for live recording. Recording is also possible direct to DVD+RW media for over fi ve hours of recording at better-than-CD quality. Designed for recording studio mixdown, audiophile archival, live recording and installed sound, you can trust the DV-RA1000HD with your most treasured master recordings.
Rear Panel Connections
- High-quality stereo recording at up 192kHz/24-bit or DSD format
- Records to Built-in 60GB hard drive, DVD+RW, CD-R/RW media
- Archives to DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R and DVD+RW discs
- Multiband compression and 3-band EQ mixdown effects
- USB 2.0 connection to PC for use as DVD data drive
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs
- Balanced AES/EBU inputs and outputs, running at normal, double-speed and double-wire formats
- SDIF-3 DSD input and output for external conversion and processing of DSD audio
- Word Sync In, Out, Thru
- RS-232C serial control
- PS/2 keyboard connector for title editing
- User-definable function keys
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Records to standard CD-DA, Broadcast Wave and DSDIFF formats
- Dedicated input level control and adjustable maximum output level
- ±6% pitch control
- Fade in/out
- Jog playback
- Power on play feature
- Various play and record modes such as auto track increment, auto cue, auto ready, single/continuous play and program A/B play.
- Wired remote control (RC-RA1000) included
- Headphone output
- 19" x 3.75" x 14.1" (483 x 95 x 357 mm)
- 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- (2) XLR balanced analog line inputs
- (2) RCA unbalanced analog line inputs
- (2) XLR balanced analog line outputs
- (2) RCA unbalanced analog line outputs
- (2) Stereo AES/EBU digital inputs on XLR balanced jacks
- Stereo S/PDIF digital input on coaxial connector
- (2) Stereo AES/EBU digital outputs on XLR balanced jacks
- Stereo S/PDIF digital output on coaxial connector
- (2) SDIF 3/DSD RAW inputs on BNC jacks
- (2) SDIF 3/DSD RAW outputs on BNC jacks
- USB 2.0 interface for connection to PC
- RS-232 connector for device control
- BNC Word Sync Input and Out/Thru with auto termination
- Wired RC-RA1000 remote input
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.