The heralded Dreadnought is the most traditional of all acoustics. By definition, it's a battleship of a guitar and our DN Series pays tribute to that legacy -- and then some. Taylor's Dreadnought's booming bass and articulate mids dare you to dig in and challenge your flatpicking prowess.
The look and tone of Taylor's Ovangkol/Sitka Spruce acoustic guitar combination rival almost any other in the high-end guitar world. Yet their ability to affordably source this beautiful, Rosewood-like tonewood keeps it decidedly within reach.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Ovangkol
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Plastic
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Plastic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Medium Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 in.
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 in.
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Satin with Gloss Top
- Color Options: Natural
- Cutaway: None
- Electronics: None
- Body Width: 16 in.
- Body Depth: 4 5/8 in.
- Body Length: 20 in.
- Overall Length: 41 in.
- Case: Taylor Hardshell
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.