By completing your order, you understand that the products(s) you are purchasing are U.S. models and may have power / voltage requirements different from that of your country.
Prices shown in currencies other than US Dollars are estimates based on current exchange rates. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars on the day your order is shipped, and the conversion to your local currency will be done at the prevailing rate by your credit card issuer.
ProSound and Stage Lighting will not mark your parcel as a “gift”, declare a value lower than the actual price paid, or otherwise prepare false customs information.
Besides standard recording and playback functionality, VAI-40 provides everything that is
needed for professional music production. In its compact case VAI-40 provides 4 analog
input(2ch stereo) and 4 analog output channels(2ch stereo) with RCA connectors and a
combined stereo headphone output.
With support for ASIO 2.0, CoreAudio and MME / WDM, VAI-40 is compatible to all major music and DJ applications like Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Reason, Reaktor, MixVibes, Traktor DJ Studio, LIVE6, BPM Studio and much more.
* 4 mono/2 stero input channels and 4 mono/2 stero
output channels with RCA connectors
* -10dBV input / output level (unbalanced)
* Headphone output (1/4" connector) with 60mW amplifier
* ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio support (4 inputs / 4 outputs)
* MME / WDM support (2 inputs / 2 outputs)
* Standard USB connection to PC or Mac compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Mac OS X