X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX 3B Animated Laser Effect
The all-new Mobile Beat MAX advances entry-level laser systems to a whole new dimension. X-laser started by upgrading the scanners to the new Sweep Scan II system, which maintains aerial beam speeds over the full zoom range and renders text and graphics with greater accuracy than ever before. X-laser added higher power, high spectral laser sources to create hundreds of bright, dynamic colors thanks to a new analog additive color mixing engine. With the highest power possible in Class 3B, the Mobile Beat MAX delivers a watt of apparent brightness, creating brighter, but safer, laser light shows. Powerful effects, precise control with DMX or ILDA, and the some of the best laser technology in the world has just been packed into a FDA certified, affordable laser system, with the Mobile Beat MAX.
All new system of laser modules and optics maximize brightness
With the highest power laser sources currently available for a 3B laser projector, create hundreds of dynamic laser colors with our new additive color mixing system.
Powerful DMX control, limitless options with ILDA
While ILDA control with Quickshow XL really unlocks the full potential of the Mobile Beat MAX, deep DMX controls make creating dynamic laser shows fast and easy.
Field serviceable, road-ready optical mounts
The Mobile Beat Max is also field-serviceable with high quality, finely threaded optics mounts allow field alignments to happen virtually anywhere.
- Highest powered Class 3B laser system available
- High spectral laser sources create hundreds of colors
- Filtered air intakes keep the Mobile Beat cool and clean
- All new Sweep Scan II scanning system
- Field Serviceable Optics allow for easy maintenance
- Control via ILDA, DMX, auto and sound active modes
- Rugged type II anodized aluminum housing
- Ideal for mobile, light touring and fixed installations
- Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes
- No external power supply required
- X-Laser no-hassle 1-Year Factory warranty
- Includes the X-Laser IIIB User DVD, User Manual, IEC cord, Warranty Information, Beam Blocks, and Beam Block Foil
- Laser Variance Required for operation. Apply hassle free with an EZ Variance Kit
- Control: 12-Ch DMX, ILDA, Sound, Auto
- Scanners: ~20K, max angle of 45 degrees
- Settings Interface: Dip Swatches
- Color Modulation: Analog (ILDA ONLY)
- Laser Energy: 0.6J CW
- FDA/IEC Class: Class 3B
- Cooling: TEC, filtered forced air
- Physical: 11.25" x 10.5" x 6.25", 7 lbs.
- Housing Type: Anodized Type II Aluminum
- Power Draw: 90W Typ./240W Peak
- Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3-pin IEC
- Beam Divergence: 1.5-2.5mRad
- Beam Source: DPSS/Direct Diode 470, 532, 638
- Apparent Brightness: ~1W