X-Laser Skywriter Chroma Mini HP Laser Effect
With a footprint slightly larger than a tablet and a brightness rivaling projectors twice their size, the brand new Skywriter Chroma Mini's pack a huge punch into a laser small enough to fit in your carry-on luggage. The Skywriter Chroma Mini outshines the current 1.8W Skywriter and features stellar full-color mixing to produce over 1,000 shades of vibrant laser color. The Skywriter Chroma Mini's small size and big feature set make it truly one of the most versatile laser products on the market! FDA Certified, Class IIIB and IV. Skywriters comply with UL, cUL, ETL, CE and IEC standards for high-powered entertainment laser systems.
Full Control: ILDA, DMX and SD
Operate the Skywriter Chroma Mini with any one of several control options, including full 13 channel DMX, auto-play or DMX trigger patterns stored on an SD card, or take full control with Quickshow XL.
No Nonsense, Compact All-In-One
Everything you need to make a spectacular show with the Skywriter Chroma Mini is built right into the housing. Featuring field-serviceable optic mounts, no external power supply or proprietary connections, great cooling, and reliable power.
Certified Standard of Quality
Skywriters are certified to comply with all US FDA sfaety standards and also comply with applicable IEC, UL, ETC, CSA and ROHS standards.
- Over 1,000 vibrant laser colors
- Compact, rugged aluminum housing
- 30,000pps Precise Graphic Scanners
- Daisy-chainable M/F ILDA interface
- Manual X/Y Zoom Control
- Total Control via DMX, SD and ILDA
- No external power supply required
- Field serviceable optical alignment
- Ships complete with rugged road case
- Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty
- Includes detailed User Training DVD, User Manual, IEC cord, Warranty Information, Remote E-Stop Plug, Keys, Beam Blocks, and Beam Block Foil Flight Style Case
- Laser Variance Required for operation. Apply hassle free with an EZ Variance Kit
- Control: 13-CH DMX, ILDA, SD, Sound, Auto
- Scanners: 30K, max angle of 40 degrees
- Settings Interface: LCD menu
- Color Modulation: 8 bit analog
- Laser Energy:0.85J/1.3J (HP Model) CW
- FDA/IEC Class: Class 4
- Cooling: TEC, filtered forced air
- Physical: 14 x 11 x 6.5, 18 lbs.
- Housing Type: Anodized Type II Aluminum
- Power Draw: 55W Typ./200W Peak
- Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3-pin IEC
- Beam Divergence: 1-2mRad
- Beam Source: DPSS/Direct Diode 450,532,638
- Apparent Brightness: ~1.2W/1.8W (HP Model