X-Laser X-Beam 2500 ILDA and DMX Aerial Laser Effect
X-Laser X-Beams have long been the top choice of performers, designers and installers for high brightness, room-filling aerial laser effects at an affordable price. The X-Beam 2500 continues that tradition by using superior optics and high spectral laser sources to deliver a brightness greater than laser systems rated at double it's power. Create dramatic, stunning, bright aerial beam effects quickly and easily via ILDA or DMX control. With auto, sound and 100+ built-in effects, the X-Beam 2500 is perfect for fixed installations, light touring, and multiple other uses where big, bold aerial effects are needed at a value price point.
X-Beam 2500: Big, Bold, Room-Filling Aerial Laser System
The X-Beam 2500 delivers high powered, room-filling, RGB aerial laser effects, adding a whole new element to any lighting installation, venue or mobile DJ lighting rig.
Roadworthy, Rugged Field Serviceable Optics
Easy access and reliability are essential on and off the road. The X-Beam 2500 makes field service simple with 'finger screw' style finely threaded optics mounts.
Create ultra-thick, high-visibility beams via ILDA and DMX and more
The X-Beam 2500 has the ability to recall hundreds of patterns via DMX, auto and sound modes, or allow for fully customized control via ILDA and Pangolin Quickshow XL software.
- 2.5W of apparent brightness
- High-speed aerial beam scanners
- Full color aerial beam effects
- Ultra-thick, high visibility beams
- Manual X/Y Zoom Control
- Total Control via DMX and ILDA
- No external power supply required
- Field serviceable optical alignment
- Adjustable Sound and Auto Modes
- X-Laser No-Hassle Warranty
- Includes User Training DVD, User Manual, IEC cord, Warranty Information, Beam Blocks, and Beam Block Foil
- Laser Variance Required for operation. Apply hassle free with an EZ Variance Kit
- Control: 12 CH DMX, ILDA, Sound, Auto
- Scanners: 15K, max angle of 40 degrees
- Settings Interface: Dip Switches
- Color Modulation: TTL (Max Power)
- Laser Energy: 1.6J CW
- FDA/IEC Class: Class 4
- Cooling: TEC, filtered forced air
- Physical: 15.25" x 14.5" x 7", 16 lbs.
- Housing Type: Anodized Type II Aluminum
- Power Draw: 35W Typ./200W Peak
- Power: 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 3-pin IEC
- Beam Divergence: 1.5-3mRad
- Beam Source: DPSS/Direct Diode 450,532,638
- Apparent Brightness: ~2,500mW