Yamaha AG03 3-Channel USB Audio Interface and Mixer
Transform your PC, Mac or even your iPad into a virtual radio station and spread your message to the world. With a surprisingly easy setup process, the AG lets you produce online content with high-resolution sound, either for real-time broadcast over digital streaming platforms such as USTREAM or YOUTUBE LIVE, or producing on-demand podcasts and videos. Your AG will elevate your production value considerably with background music, sound effects, and a level of sound quality that can't be matched with a conventional computer/headset configuration.
LOOPBACK function for webcast/internet live streaming
The LOOPBACK function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments and other audio sources along with background music from your PC/Mac or iPad.
AG comes equipped with an input featuring phantom power as well as a headset input, giving you the option to use a professional condenser mic, or conventional computer headset.
AG03 model feature volume knobs and a 60mm fader on the front panel for simple manual control of your voice, background music, and other audio content or sound effects.
1-TOUCH DSP offers professional sound with a single touch
1-TOUCH COMP/EQ can add clarity and focus to your sound with the simple click of a button. Just like an authentic radio broadcast, you can add reverb with the 1-TOUCH EFFECT or sound effects from an external device at will.
AG DSP Controller allows additional control of DSP settings
With the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software app you can access, and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, reverb, and amp simulator parameters of your 1-TOUCH DSP. EASY mode gives you precise, intuitive control, while EXPERT mode allows you more detailed adjustment of your parameters.
High resolution (192/24bit) playback and recording
AG's high-quality design enables 192kHz/24bit sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you use ASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully. AG's 192kHz/24bit sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
USB bus powered or mobile battery
The compact and durable AG can be operated using USB bus power or a mobile battery, giving you a powerful mobile setup that can fit easily into a backpack.
D-PRE studio quality mic preamp
AG features the same premium mic preamps developed by Yamaha for high-end recording consoles, capturing most detailed nuances of your vocal or instrumental performance.
Class Compliant mode for iPad connection
AG is compatible with Apple's second generation iPad or later, allowing you to create high quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis. *Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required
Durable, compact metal chassis
The tough metal body of the AG is extremely portable and easy to place on a keyboard, on a guitar case, or even on a mic stand using an optional adapter.
Cubase AI Music Production Software
Cubase AI Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software is included with your AG purchase giving you a streamlined but powerful music production tool for making high-quality recordings right out of the box.
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature – perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply).
- USB buspowered for Mac and PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version.
- Mono[MIC/LINE]: 1 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power)
- Stereo[LINE]: 1 including Guitar input (Mono)
- AUX: 1
Input Channel Function
- MONITOR OUT: 2
- PHONES: 2 including HEADSET PHONES
- PAD: 26 dB
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- DSP CH1: COMP/EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB Audio: 2 IN/2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- OS: Windows 7 or later/Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- W 129 mm (5.1")
- H 63 mm (2.5")
- D 202 mm (8.0")
- Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on/off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C