Yamaha AG06 6-Channel USB Audio Interface and Mixer
Ready to share your musical creations with the world? AG is an ideal tool for fast and easy production of musical content for live streaming sites like YOUTUBE LIVE and USTREAM, online lessons in real time, or creating video or audio podcasts offline. The AG's studio-quality sound will give your content a professional edge to win over your audience and increase your fan-base.
LOOPBACK function for internet live streaming
The LOOPBACK function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments and other audio sources along with background music from your PC/Mac or iPad.
Since AG comes equipped with phantom power, you can connect a wide range of microphones including professional-level condenser mics. Andthe AG's flexible Hi-Z input lets you connect a wide range of instruments like guitars, bass guitars and synthesizers.
D-PRE studio quality mic preamp
Equipped with studio-quality D-PRE mic preamps your AG will be able to capture the distinctive nuances of your vocal and instrumental performances with high-resolution sound.
1-TOUCH DSP offers professional sound with a single touch
AG features 1-TOUCH DSP that utilizes Yamaha's state-of-the-art signal processing technology. COMP/EQ will hone your tone while EFFECT adds ambient reverb, and AMP SIM delivers a classic, warm tube amp sound—all at the touch of a button.
AG DSP Controller allows additional control of DSP settings
Compatible with Windows and MAC, AG DSP Controller gives you additional control of 1-TOUCH DSP parameters such as COMP, EQ, HPF, reverb, and the AMP SIM. EASY mode utilizes a simple intuitive interface while EXPERT mode gives users more detailed control.
High resolution (192/24bit) playback and recording
AG's high-quality design enables 192kHz/24bit sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you use ASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully. AG's 192kHz/24bit sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
You never know where your music will take you. By simply connecting a compatible iPad and a USB mobile battery, the AG becomes an ideal mobile audio interface for musicians and sound designers on the go. This modest configuration can transform your iPad into a mobile studio, or even a virtual instrument performance platform, allowing you to produce high-quality music anywhere, anytime.
USB bus powered or mobile battery
AG can operate using USB bus power eliminating the need for an external adaptor. AG can also be driven by a mobile battery for use with an iPad providing users with a true mobile mixing and audio interface solution.
Class Compliant mode for iPad connection
AG is compatible with Apple's second generation iPad or later, allowing you to create high quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis. *Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required
Combining high end D-PRE mic preamps with 192kHz/24bit sound capability, in a compact yet comprehensive design, the AG is perfect for musicians and music enthusiasts who want to compose, record and mix their music with a streamlined setup without sacrificing sound quality. With the bundled Cubase AI music production software downloaded onto your Windows or Mac computer, you've got everything you need to start recording your music in high-quality sound.
CUBASE AI Music Production Software
AG comes bundled with Cubase AI (download) that condenses the composing, recording, editing and mixing functions based on industry standard Cubase music production software, letting you start the music production process right away.
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT and AMP SIM processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus-powered for Mac and PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version.
- Mono[MIC/LINE]: 2 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power)
- Stereo[LINE]: 2
- AUX: 1
Input Channel Function
- STEREO OUT: 1
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 2 including HEADSET PHONES
- PAD: 26 dB
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- DSP CH1: COMP/EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb) ; CH2: AMP SIM, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB Audio: 2 IN/2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- OS: Windows 7 or later/Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- W 155 mm (6.1")
- H 63 mm (2.5")
- D 202 mm (8.0")
- Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on/off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C