Yamaha DTX560K Electronic Drum Kit
With DTX-PADs for snare and toms, real hi-hat trigger, and two large 3-zone cymbals, the DTX560K provides an outstanding value in a professional configuration.
Because the DTX-PADs provide a feel close to that of acoustic drums they feel comfortable to play, help to improve your drumming technique, and integrate naturally into a hybrid acoustic-electronic kit. The DTX500 module has 427 drum, percussion and effect sounds for any musical situation and offers comprehensive training functions including Groove Check, practice songs, and easy MIDI recording. It is also a very capable MIDI controller for virtual drum instruments.
After years of designing and manufacturing some of the world's finest drums, Yamaha knows what it means for drums to feel good and play naturally. We designed the DTX-PAD to be the new standard in electronic drum pads, providing drummers with a pad that feels good, offers playability that is as close as possible to acoustic drums, and is exceptionally quiet. Teaming up with the world's top drummers to satisfy their demanding sense of perfection, we focused our knowledge and experience and created the DTX-PAD. This next generation drum pad allows for true development of acoustic drumming techniques. The DTX560K utilizes the DTX-PAD for the snare, with authentic stick response and ability to play open/closed rim shots essential for snare performance. You also get single-zone DTX-PADs for the toms and floor tom.
Trigger Module Size/Weight
- Bass Drum Pedal: No
- DTX-PAD: Snare,Toms
- Snare diameter: 8"
- 3-zone cymbals: Crash, Ride
- Real Hi-Hat System: Yes
- Trigger Module: DTX500
- Rack System: RS500
- Pad Set: DTP700P (PAD SET) includes: XP80, XP70 x 3, KP65. DTP700C (PAD SET) includes: PCY135 x 2, RHH135, HS650A
- Width: 252 mm (9-15/16 inch)
- Height: 147 mm (5-13/16 inch)
- Depth: 52 mm (2-1/16 inch)
- Weight: 898 g (2 lbs)
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 427, Melodies: 22
- Effects: Reverb: 19, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits: Preset: 50, User: 20
- Note Capacity: Approx. 16,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real-time replace
- Song tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 3, Practice: 41, Pad: 19, User: 20
- Click: Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 9/4
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone)
- OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone)
- Trigger Inputs 1, 5, 6, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch)
- Trigger Inputs 2, 3, 4, 8 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input)
- HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone)
- AUX IN (Stereo Mini)
- PHONES (Standard stereo phone)
- MIDI IN/OUT
- Power Adaptor (PA-130A or PA-3C)