Yorkville C110 40W Install Speaker
The Coliseum C110 is a high quality, weather resistant speaker, which features specially treated drivers in a rugged ABS plastic enclosure. It is well suited for many applications including commercial installations, home theaters, home stereos, reference monitors and personal stage monitors. The C110 is a bass reflex enclosure with a tuned port and a 5" woofer whose computer-optimized design gives improved bass performance over conventional 5" woofer enclosures. With a power rating of 40 Watts of continuous music power the C110 is accurate from 85 Hz to 19 kHz with an efficiency of 92 dB.
The C110 features an internal 70V matching transformer, which allows multiple C110's to be connected together without danger of overloading the power amplifier due to impedance drop. The user has a choice of three sensitivity settings (10W, 20W, 30W or off) selected via a rotary switch located on the rear panel of the speaker, allowing convenient adjustment of the relative volumes of multiple interconnected cabinets.
A wide variety of mounting options are available using the four integral screw-slots or the provided metal L-bracket which allows it to be angled up, down or sideways depending on the mounting orientation.
Technology: All enclosures and grilles can be easily refinished and many have the option of coming in either a black or white finish. Designed for fixed installation or live use, the Coliseum Mini Series like the C110, C170 and WM5T have a complete list of features that make them an extremely good value. The practically configured C110 incorporates a multi-tap 70V transformer for fixed installations while the waterproof C120 is perfect for indoor or outdoor application as a loudspeaker or can be mounted on a microphone stand as a mini monitor. The WM5T in-wall speaker is a clean, high performance solution that is sure to solve space constraint issues. Basic mounting hardware is included with most models.
- Two-way compact 70-volt installation loudspeaker
- 5" Woofer with 1" Mylar dome tweeter
- Selectable 70-volt or 8-ohm operation
- Power taps at 10, 20 and 30-Watts
- 40-Watts (8-ohm mode)
- Screw terminal input
- ABS plastic cabinet and metal grille
- Mounting L-bracket included
- System type: 2-way, full range
- Program power: 40-Watts
- Nominal impedance (Ohms): 8
- Sensitivity (dB @1Watt/1m): 92
- Frequency response: 85 - 19,000 (Hz +/- 3dB)
- Driver configuration: tweeter, 5"
- HF driver: Mylar tweeter
- HF dispersion: 90° x 90° (°H x °V)
- LF driver: 5"
- Inputs: 1
- Inputs - screw terminal: 1
- Other controls: features internal 70V transformer with switchable taps (10W / 20W / 30W / off)
- Flying hardware l-bracket, rear key hole mounts: 4
- Enclosure: materials injection molded, ABS plastic
- Ports: 1
- Grill: perforated steel
- Finish: low reflective black
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 6.25" x 8.9" / 14 cm x 15.9 cm x 22.6 cm (DWH xbackW)
- Weight: 3.8 lbs. / 1.7 kg.