Yorkville C12W Coliseum 12-Inch White Speaker
The new Canadian made Coliseum C12W installation loudspeaker uses a solid birch plywood cabinet construction, all metal grill and rotatable ABS 80° x 50° horn. Ample integrated flypoints for firm attachment to custom designed Yorkville flyware ensure cost effective rigging in single cabinet or arrays.
Additional rigging points make the 400-watt C12W an ideal solution for larger commercial installation or House of Worship PA applications.
The FH2W hardware kit has been specifically designed to expand the C12W and C15W's already advanced mounting capabilities. A single FH2W installation kit is the ideal rigging solution for installing either Yorkville Coliseum Series C12W or C15W speakers in single point hangs for solo cabinets or two-box arrays.
The staggered hole pattern in the FH2W allows for a multitude of tilt angles simply by moving the shackle towards front or the rear of the bracket. If further down-tilt is required, simply attach an eyebolt in the pullback position of the cabinet in addition to the hang point. When using C12W or C15W cabinets in two cabinet arrays, the FH2W splays the loudspeakers at the ideal angles to minimize interference and lobing.
Technology: All Canadian-made Coliseum series enclosures are constructed of highly rigid 15mm (.59") Baltic Birch plywood. Their trapezoidal shape is conducive to array mounting and minimizes lobing difficulties. Flypoints are steel reinforced and engineered to allow easy, flexible and safe enclosure suspension. All enclosures and grilles can be easily refinished. Painstaking attention to design details is evident by features such as the safety screw hidden under the embossed Yorkville logo, which ensures that the grille does not inadvertently come loose.
- 400-watts / 8 ohms
- 12" woofer / 1" horn driver
- 80° x 50° rotatable horn
- Nine integrated 1/4-20 flypoints
- Also compatible with EYEBOLT3/8A and FH2W
- Solid birch cabinet construction
- Extensive internal metal bracing for added security and long term reliability
- All metal grille
- Speakon & terminal strip input
- System type: two way
- Passive speaker
- Program power: 400-watts
- Biampable: No
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @1Watt/1m
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Frequency response (Hz +/- 3dB): 55 - 20k
- Crossover frequency: 1100 Hz
- Driver configuration: 12" / 1"
- HF driver: 1"
- HF horn: rotatable ABS waveguide
- HF dispersion (°H x °V): 80° x 50° rotatable
- HF protection: CTL
- Inputs - Speakon 4-pin: 2
- Inputs - screw terminal: 1 pair
- Flying hardware: 1/4"
- Optional flying hardware: FH2W Flyware bracket is available
- Enclosure materials: 15mm (5/8") 11-ply russian birch
- Grille: perforated metal
- Finish: two part white epoxy
- Rear-mount rigging points for Omnimount 60.0WA bracket
- Dimensions: 14.3" x 16.2" x 24.1" x 11.1" / 36.3 cm x 41.1 cm x 61.2 cm x 28.2 cm DxWxHxbackW
- Weight: 54 lbs. / 24.6 kg.