Yorkville CA1T 70-Volt Amplifier With Tuner
The Coliseum CA1T public address amplifier has been designed specifically for installations where a versatile paging system with high quality music playback is required.
The onboard AM / FM tuner in the CA1T offers a simple, cost effective background music source.
Ideal for restaurants, small clubs, offices and retail environments where a simple and reliable system capable of servicing multiple paging zones is required. Multiple inputs for microphone or source material, and voice activated paging from either a microphone or telephone matrix means the CA1T can be used in virtually any application.
Versatile input mixing capabilities make the CA1T the solution for small churches, boardrooms and conference room PA applications. Unlike most installation amplifiers in this class, user selectable phantom power is available on three channels to drive condenser microphones, the type most commonly used on podiums or as a lavaliere (tie clip) microphone.
XLR / TRS balanced combi-jack inputs and attenuated RCA unbalanced inputs ensure the CA1T system can interface with any source (CD, Cassette, Satellite Tuner, DVD or video system) your installation may require.
Capable of driving either a 4-ohm speaker load, or four separate 70-volt speaker systems (one ‘system’ per zone), the CA1T system delivers 180 watts (mono). A pre-amp output is available to feed an auxiliary power amplifier or active subwoofer to enhance the system, or to feed video or audio recording equipment.
- Number of Channels: 6
- Inputs - 1/4" / XLR Combi 3
- Inputs - RCA (unbal): 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Headphone Monitor Features: Yes - Main output
- Record Outputs: Yes
- Mixer - Signal to Noise Ratio (dB): Greater than 55dB
- Mixer - Frequency Response (Tone and EQ Flat,+/-2dB): 50 - 15kHz
- Amp A - Power Output @ 4 Ohms: 180 Watts
- Amp A - Power Output -other: 180 Watts 70 Volts
- THD - 1kHz (dB): Less that 1%
- Cooling: Passive
- Finish: Black
- Chassis Construction: Steel
- Rackmount: Yes - Three Spaces
- Other Features: Built in AM/FM Tuner / Zone Paging
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 12 x 19 x 6
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 320 x 480 x 150
- Weight (lbs/kg): 24 / 9