Yorkville E10P 10-Inch 350-Watt Powered PA Speaker
The E10P is an advanced, compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for a wide variety of pro-audio applications. Innovative processing is built-in to ensure optimum performance and clarity.
Built for maximum versatility, the E10P input section will easily handle microphone or line level inputs through the XLR/TRS Combi-jack. Bass and Treble EQ in addition to Level control and a Mic/Line input gain selector ensure the E10P can handle virtually any audio source. A Live/Playback EQ preset selector, a 100Hz/50Hz low-frequency Roll-off selector (no crossover needed for subs), a full-time Limiter with LED indicator, a Clip LED, a Link output ensure the E10P can adapt easily to any audio application including use as a front-of-house PA loudspeaker, as a personal wedge monitor or as a single unit micro PA for a paging and playback system (no additional mixer required).
A lightweight, low-noise 300-Watt Class-D amplifier drives the low frequency 10-inch woofer while a two-tier 50-Watt amplifier capable of delivering an exceptionally clear and linear high-frequency response powers the 1-inch horn. An on-board active DSP based crossover ensures that the woofer and horn operate optimally while protecting the high quality speaker components.
The E10P features a powerful yet lightweight 10-inch low-frequency driver with a neodymium magnet, a silky-smooth 1-inch horn and driver and an enclosure built from voidless 15mm multi-ply Baltic birch for light weight with classic Elite ruggedness. That durability is engineered into the multi-angle enclosure pioneered for the Elite line that enables the E10P to operate vertically on a stand or horizontally as a stage monitor. For added convenience, the E10P easily converts between 120VAC, 230VAC or 240VAC.
Designed for maximum versatility, élite powered loudspeakers use a combination of proven amplifier topologies to deliver unmatched clarity and precision. Innovative input sections allow direct connection to virtually any line or mic level source. Simple integrated mixer and 2-band EQ allows quick set up and easy operation in any live sound application.
Rugged Driver Mounting System
All élite cabinets feature a specially reinforced driver mounting system that makes sure the horn drivers will still be attached to the horns when you get to the show. The ABS or composite horns are pressure fitted to the driver which is bolted to the internal driver support.
Custom Design Horns
Custom ABS plastic and composite horns are specifically designed for each cabinet and manufactured right in our factory for optimum quality control. This insures proper waveguide output for better clarity and lower distortion.
Curved Metal Speaker Grilles
Curved metal grilles absorb shocks evenly to resist dings and dents while eliminating frequency resonance. The trapezoidal cabinet shape allows for arrayable performance without phase cancellation.
- Integrated 650-Watt Amplifier (Peak - 325 Watts Program)
- 10-inch Woofer/1-inch Compression Driver
- Max SPL 129dB Peak (123dB Continuous)
- Bi-Amplified Power Module
- Designed for Front-of-House or Monitor Applications
- 100° x 25° Horn with Peak and Average Horn Protection
- Two Band EQ with LF Roll-Off and Live/Playback Mode Switches
- Combi-Jack XLR and 1/4-inch Input
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Standmount Adaptor
- Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Birch Plywood Construction
- Made in Canada
- System Type: Powered Loudspeaker
- Active or Passive: Active
- Program Power (Watts): 325 Watts (650 Watts Peak)
- Max SPL (dB): 129dB Peak (123dB Continuous)
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 65 - 20k
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 1500
- Driver Configuration: 10-inch/1-inch
- HF Dispersion (°H x °V): 100 x 25
- HF Protection: Peak and Average Limiting
- LF Protection: Excursion, RMS
- Cooling Scheme: Convection
- Power Cable: Removable IEC
- Power Switch: Yes
- Power Consumption (typ/max): 120VA/200VA
- Inputs: 1 Combijack (XLR/1/4-inch)
- Input Impedance (Bal/UnBal): 4k ohms/2k ohms
- Input Sensitivity (Vrms Sine): Line in 1.4 at center, 0.35 at max
- Level Controls: Gain
- EQ Controls: Bass, Treble
- Limiter: Peak and Average limiting on horn and woofer
- LED Indicators: Power, Clip
- Corners: Metal
- Feet: Plastic Glides
- Bar Handles: One Side
- Flying Hardware: 5 (2 Top, 2 Bottom, 1 Pullback)
- Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm): Yes
- Enclosure Materials: 15mm (5/8-inch) 11-ply Russian Birch
- Port(s): Rear
- Grille: Perforated Metal
- Covering/Finish: Black Ozite (Carpet)
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches): 12 x 13 x 18.5 x 5.5
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm): 30 x 33 x 45 x 14
- Weight (lbs./kg): 34/15.5