Yorkville NX35 12" 350W 2-Way Passive Speaker+
The NX35 is the next evolution of the molded loudspeaker. Based on its predecessor, the popular NX20, the NX35 incorporates many new features and subtle improvements. For example, the NX35 is slightly larger that the NX20.and that increased cabinet volume greatly increases low frequency output making for balanced overall response with high efficiency. Its deep-excursion 12” woofer easily handles 350 watts and is complemented by a smooth, neodymium-based 1” compression driver on a custom 80º x 50º ABS waveguide horn similar to those used in the renowned élite loudspeaker line.
The new NX35 is slightly larger that the original NX20. The increased cabinet volume greatly increases low frequency response and makes for a better, more balanced overall cabinet tone. It features a new 80º x 50º horn, patterned after the custom ABS waveguide horn used in the popular élite loudspeaker line.
As with all NX series enclosures, the NX35 is manufactured with rigid internal bracing and using tough, light weight low resonance variable density composite materials that are UV and moisture resistant. The new shape employed on the NX35 makes for an improved monitor angle when it is employed in that role and upright, it is ideal for mounting in tight arrays, or in multiple cabinet clusters.. The NX35 is the ideal cabinet to become the flagship of the NX Series’ compact models. All in all, the NX35 is an ideal solution to professional sound requirements where high performance is needed from a compact, lightweight speaker.
The NX35 enclosure itself has been molded for maximum versatility. The trapezoid box is ideal for mounting in arrays, or for use as a monitor. An improved wedge monitor angle has been incorporated into the new design.
- Dual purpose full range and wedge monitor format enclosure
- Ultra-clear reproduction throughout bandwidth
- Ultra-high efficiency performance requires less power for more output
- Ultra lightweight Neodymium Woofers
- High quality 1" High Frequency drivers
- Next generation woofer / driver / horn technology
- Integrated flying hardware (1/4" threaded holes)
- Tough, full length metal grille
- Recessed Input panels
- Dual bulb CTL™ HF protection system
- System Type: 2-Way
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Program Power (Watts): 350
- Biampable: No
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Sensitivity (dB @1Watt/1m): 100
- Max SPL (dB): 125
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3db): 60 - 18k
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 2k
- Driver Configuration: 12 inch / 1 inch
- HF Driver(s): 1.4-inch Aluminum with Neodymium Driver / 1-inch exit
- HF Impedance (Ohms): 8
- HF Dispersion (°H x °V): 80 x 50
- HF Protection: Dual bulb CTL™
- LF Driver(s): 12 inch Neodymium Magnet, 2.5 inch voicecoil
- LF Program Power(Watts): 350
- LF Impedance(Ohms): 8
- Inputs - 1/4" Jacks: 2
- Inputs - Speakon 4-pin: 2
- Feet: Yes
- Flying Hardware: 1/4-20 x 5 - 2 (Top), 2 (Bottom), 1 (Pullback)
- Optional Flying Hardware: NXF Flyware
- Bar Handles: 1 (Side)
- Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm): Yes
- Enclosure Materials: Molded Polypropylene
- Grille: Black Perforated Metal
- Covering / Finish: Black
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches): 12.25 x 16 x 26.5 x 9
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm): 31.12 x 40.6 x 67.3 x 22.9
- Weight (lbs/kg): 28 / 12.7
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.