Yorkville YX10P 10-Inch Powered Speaker
The most compact powered speaker in the line, the YX10P is an ideal solution for small PA applications where a simple playback solution is all that is needed. Integrated two channel mixer allows the YX10P to operate as a standalone PA for conferences, presentations and public address applications.
Versatile input section allows direct connect via XLR, ¼" and 1/8th" TRS to microphones, instruments and iPods. Modified trapezoidal shape allows the YX10P to be used as a powered low profile wedge monitor as well as a front-of-house cabinet making an extremely versatile PA solution for rental houses.
The YX10P can be easily combined with the YX10SP powered subwoofer for larger PA applications where space is at a premium; yet additional bottom end may be required.
The YX Series cabinets use injection molded horns with 1" throat and 1.4" Celestion neodymium compression drivers. Yorkville's tried and true dual-bulb CTL protection system protects the horn driver's aluminum diaphragm ensuring unmatched reliability in the field. These cabinets are built road-ready with easy-to-clean, durable black carpet covering, solid internal plywood bracing and reinforced internal component mounts.
Designed with working musicians in mind, the YX Series offers rugged 5/8" plywood cabinet construction, all-metal bar handles, metal input plate, integrated speaker mounts and a custom punched, perforated metal grille to protect the speaker components. A modified trapezoidal shape on select cabinets ensures the YX Series can function equally as well as a front-of-house or monitor speaker.
- 170-watt integrated amplifier
- Bi-amplified power module
- High power 10" woofer
- Max SPL 119dB (Continuous)
- 90 x 40 custom ABS waveguide horn
- 1.4" aluminum diaphragm horn driver (1" throat)
- ¼", XLR and 1/8" TRS inputs
- Solid plywood cabinet construction
- All metal grille, integrated bar handles & stand mount
- System type active loudspeaker
- Active loudspeakers
- Program Power: 170-Watts
- Max SPL: 119 dB
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 3.5kHz
- Driver Configuration: 10" / 1"
- HF drivers 1.4" aluminum diaphragm / 1" exit
- HF program power: 20-watts
- HF dispersion: 90° x 40° (°H x °V)
- HF protection peak: limiter
- LF drivers: 10" ceramic magnet
- LF program power: 150-watts
- LF protection: peak limiter
- Total power: 170-watts
- Power switch: yes - back
- Power consumption (typ/max): 120 / 200VA
- Inputs: XLR / 1/4" TRS / 1/8th" (3.5mm) TRS
- Mixer controls: independent gain controls (inputs 1 and 2), global bass/ treble control, link input and output
- Level controls: yes
- EQ controls: yes - bass / treble controls
- Bar handles: 1
- Pole mount adapter: (1 3/8"-3.5cm) yes
- Enclosure materials: 5/8" / 15 mm plywood
- Baffle material: 5/8" / 15 mm plywood
- Grille: custom punched black perforated metal
- Finish: black ozite
- Dimensions: 12" x 13.5" x 19" x 5.75" / 30.5cm x 34.3cm x 48.3cm x 14.6cm (DxWxHxbackW)
- Weight: 28 lbs. / 12.7 kg.