Yorkville YX15PC 15-Inch Powered Speaker
The newly redesigned YX15PC benefits from Yorkville's fifty years of PA enclosure and electronics engineering and manufacturing experience. Now made in the state of the art Canadian factory, this updated and upgraded 15" / 1" horn bi-amplified active loudspeaker is a highly effective sound system solution for any application where a powered cabinet is preferred.
The 600-watt (peak / 300-watt continuous) YX15PC uses a 90° x 40° horn to make it a highly effective front of house box, or an ideal 'repeater' cabinet in more complex systems where additional cabinets are required. The modified trapezoidal shape makes it ideal for front-of-house applications or for use as an active stage monitor.
XLR balanced microphone input as well as an XLR / 1/4" TRS balanced combi-jack line input with individual gain controls on the power module means the YX15PC can be easily connected to any sources. A highly effective integrated two-band EQ means the YX15PC can be easily balanced for the room, ensuring simple system set-up. The XLR balanced line output allows multiple YX15PC's to be linked together quickly and easily.
The rugged and reliable YX15PC uses a full plywood cabinet construction, integrated stand mount adaptor, metal bar handles, a full metal amplifier chassis and all-metal grille to protect the speaker and amplifier components.
Technology: The YX Series cabinets use injection molded horns with 1" throat and 1.4" Celestion neodymium compression drivers. Yorkville's tried and true dual-bulb CTL protection system protects the horn driver's aluminum diaphragm ensuring unmatched reliability in the field. These cabinets are built road-ready with easy-to-clean, durable black carpet covering, solid internal plywood bracing and reinforced internal component mounts.
Designed with working musicians in mind, the YX Series offers rugged 5/8" plywood cabinet construction, all-metal bar handles, metal input plate, integrated speaker mounts and a custom punched, perforated metal grille to protect the speaker components. A modified trapezoidal shape on select cabinets ensures the YX Series can function equally as well as a front-of-house or monitor speaker.
- Integrated 600-Watt (peak - 300-watts continuous) amplifier
- Bi-amplified power module
- 15" woofer
- 1" compression driver (1.4" voice coil)
- Designed for front-of-house or monitor applications
- 90° x 40° horn with peak limiter protection
- Built-in microphone / line mixer with two band EQ.
- Integrated all metal speaker stand mount adaptor
- Solid 5/8" (15mm) plywood construction
- Made in Canada
- System type 2-way
- Active speaker
- Program power: 300-watts (600-watts peak)
- Biampable: self powered
- Max SPL: 122 dB
- Frequency response (Hz +/- 3dB): 60 - 20k
- Crossover frequency: 4000 Hz
- Driver configuration: 15" / 1.4"
- HF driver: 1.4" PETP film (1" throat)
- HF horn: injection molded ABS
- HF dispersion (°H x °V): 90° x 40°
- HF protection: peak limiter
- LF driver: 15" ceramic
- Total power: 300-watts
- HF power amplifier: 50-watts
- HF amplifier type: class A/B
- LF power amplifier: 250-watts
- LF amplifier type: two tier class H
- Power cable: yes
- Power switch: yes
- Power consumption (typ/max): 120 / 310 VA
- Inputs: 2
- Inputs - 1/4" jacks: 1 line / 1 mic (XLR Combi jacks)
- Input sensitivity (vrms sine): +4dBv / 1.23V
- Mixer controls: mic gain; line in gain; bass/treble controls
- Limiter: Yes
- LED indicators: power/clip/limit
- Corners: metal
- Feet: plastic glides
- Bar handles: 2 (side)
- Pole mount adapter: 1 x 3/8" / 3.5cm
- Enclosure materials: 5/8" / 15mm plywood
- Finish: custom punched black perforated metal
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 19.25" x 27.5" x 7.5" / 39.4cm x 48.9cm x 69.9cm x 19cm (DxWxHxbackW)
- Weight: 44 lbs. / 19.9 kg.