Yorkville YX215C Dual 15-Inch Passive Speaker
The largest full-range cabinet in the YX Series, the 600-watt dual 15-inch loaded YX215 is the ideal loudspeaker for larger live PA applications or mobile DJ systems. Built for use at higher volumes, the solid plywood cabinet construction and rugged internal bracing ensures the YX215 will enjoy a long rattle-free life. Integrated bar handles and wheels ensure maximum portability for this large format YX Series loudspeaker box.
All YX cabinets offer professional features, from the most compact cabinet in the line to the full 600-watt dual 15-inch loaded loudspeaker. The YX215 comes equipped with all metal bar handles, integrated stand mounts, full metal grille and metal input plate (with 1/4-inch and 4-pole Speakon compatible cable inputs) as well as an injection molded 90° x 40° horn with a 1-inch throat and 1.4-inch neodymium compression driver.
Yorkville's tried and true dual-bulb CTL protection system protects the horn driver's aluminum diaphragm ensuring unmatched reliability in high power PA applications.
Technology: The YX Series cabinets use injection molded horns with 1" throat and 1.4" Celestion neodymium compression drivers. Yorkville's tried and true dual-bulb CTL protection system protects the horn driver's aluminum diaphragm ensuring unmatched reliability in the field. These cabinets are built road-ready with easy-to-clean, durable black carpet covering, solid internal plywood bracing and reinforced internal component mounts.
Designed with working musicians in mind, the YX Series offers rugged 5/8" plywood cabinet construction, all-metal bar handles, metal input plate, integrated speaker mounts and a custom punched, perforated metal grille to protect the speaker components. A modified trapezoidal shape on select cabinets ensures the YX Series can function equally as well as a front-of-house or monitor speaker.
- 600-Watt full range loudspeaker
- 2 x 15" woofers
- 1" compression driver (1.4" voicecoil)
- Designed for full range front-of-house performance
- 90° x 40° injection molded ABS waveguide horn
- Innovative dual bulb CTL high frequency driver protection
- 2 x Speakon and 2 x 1/4" parallel inputs
- Integrated all metal speaker standmount adaptor
- Solid 5/8" (15mm) plywood construction
- Passive speaker
- Program power: 600-watts
- Biampable: yes
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB @1Watt/1m
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- Frequency response: (Hz +/- 3dB) 55 - 20k
- Crossover frequency: 1800 Hz
- Driver configuration: 2 x 15" / 1.4"
- HF drivers: 1.4" aluminum (1" throat)
- HF horn injection molded ABS
- HF dispersion (°H x °V): 90° x 40°
- HF protection: CTL
- LF drivers: 2 x 15" ceramic
- LF program power: 600-watt
- Inputs - 1/4" jacks: 2
- Inputs - Speakon 4-pin: 2
- Corners: metal
- Feet: plastic glides
- Bar handles: 2 (side), 1 (back)
- Enclosure materials: 15mm (5/8") plywood
- Grille: custom punched black perforated metal
- Finish: black ozite
- Dimensions: 21.25" x 19.25" x 42" x 12" / 54cm x 48.9cm x 106.7cm x 30.5cm DxWxHxbackW
- Weight: 78 lbs. / 35.4 kg.