B9.1ut - Bass Effects Console
The Zoom B9.1ut bass effects console combines the most technically advanced audio engine with the warmth of a classic 12AU7 tube to produce the richest tones imaginable. Its ultra-fast ZFX-3 processor means all the world’s most famous amplifiers, cabinets and effects are modeled with stunning accuracy. For the discerning bassist, the B9.1ut represents an impressive and powerful solution for creating rich, detailed bass tone.
Create Exactly the Right Bass Tone for Any Situation
The B9.1ut's cabinet simulator emulates the low frequency characteristics and sonic behavior of vintage and modern bass speaker cabinets. This gives you the full dynamic range of bass you get from large speaker cabinets even when playing through a flat-response system such as headphones, studio monitors and even when using a small practice amp. Turn the cabinet simulator off to return to a direct amp sound. For live or studio performance, the B9.1ut gives you the right tone when and where you need it.
112 Effects Specially Tuned for Bass
The B9.1ut offers a versatile collection of 112 effect types arranged in 10 modules. They are optimized for the dynamic and wide-range signal created by the modern bass. The effect selection includes limiter/compressor for controlling peak levels and ensuring uniformity, auto wah and resonance filter, octaver to produce ultra low notes, defret to simulate a fretless bass, detune for a chorus effect and other eminently usable choices. There are high-quality studio type effects such as delay with hold function up to 5000 milliseconds, vintage tape echo, stereo chorus with exceptional sonic clarity, flanger, phaser, pitch shifter and more. The module insert position can be specified for the preamp section and wah/filter effects to accommodate even more advanced creativity.
- Ultra-fast 32-bit DSP ZFX-3 processor on-board
- 96kHz sampling rate / 24-bit A/D/D/A converters for accurate bass models
- USB interface for connecting directly to a computer
- 3D Z-Pedal allows for multi-dimensional parameter control
- 6-band semi-parametric EQ for complete tone control
- World's fastest patch change speed: 7 ms
- One 12AU7 tube for natural overdrive/compression and drive/volume
- 112 effects specially tuned for bass
- 80 preset artist patches + 80 user patches
- Built-in Zoom Noise Reduction
- Versatile bass synthesizer on-board with filtering and waveform control
- Stereo XLR output for stage or studio
- Built-in MIDI interface
- External send/return loop on-board
- Sturdy metal chassis for roadworthy durability
- Intuitive interface great for live or studio use
- Steinberg Cubase LE 4 software included
- Specs: signal-to-noise ratio of 120 dB and noise floor of -100 dB
- Ampeg SVT + 810E
- All-tube bass amplifier incorporating original Super Valve Technology. Thanks to its gutsy drive sound, this has remained one of the most popular bass amps ever.