Pioneer DDJ-SX3 Controller for Serato DJ Pro
Pioneer has upgraded one of their popular DJ controllers to create the 4-channel DDJ-SX3. Designed for Pioneer Serato DJ Pro (previously known as Serato DJ), the features and expanded connectivity of the new controller enable you to make smooth transitions between DJs, guest speakers, musical genres and individual tracks. With a familiar Serato Pro layout and a high-quality casing, the latest version DDJSX3 improves on the DDJ-SX2, which earned a strong reputation with a wide range of professionals including mobile DJs.
The DDJ-SX3’s intuitive interface and professional features let you bring fresh creativity to your performances at all kinds of gigs, from club nights and parties to weddings and corporate events. It also offers expanded connectivity to give you greater flexibility when you’re juggling DJs, MCs and guest speakers. The Pioneer DDJ SX3 makes changeovers seamless, even when the DJ playing before you uses a different laptop, as you can each plug into one of the dual USB ports at the same time.
Thanks to the dedicated Mic input terminal on the front of the DDJ-SX3, you can talk to the crowd without needing to occupy any of the four mixer channels. And with twin Mic inputs on the rear of the controller, you can keep hold of one Mic while another two are out on the floor, without interrupting your mix. Control the level, tweak EQs and apply FX to all three Mics independently. Spice up your sets with the four popular Sound Color FX and use the Key Shift, Key Sync and Pitch Play features to effortlessly mix tracks harmonically and create live remixes.
- Three Mic inputs, plus Mic FX - You can control the level, EQ and low-cut filter, and add reverb and compressor to each – enabling you to tweak thesound to suit the venue and ensure clear speech and vocals. You can also enhance performances byapplying Sound Color FX such as Echo, plus Serato DJ Pro FX, to the two Mics plugged into the rearpanel.
- Dual USB ports - Connect two computers running Serato DJ Pro at the same time for seamless DJ transitions or back-tobackperformances. Or connect a backup computer in case your laptop crashes.
- Sound Color FX - Add texture and unique sounds to your mixes using the popular Filter, Echo, Jet and Noise FX.
- Multicolored Performance Pads - Trigger 11 Serato DJ Pro features including Hot Cues, Sampler and Pitch Play with the large,multicolored Performance Pads. Watch their colors and illumination change instantly to show theselected pad mode and playing status.
- Jog Wheels with Reduced Latency - Scratching feels natural on the jog wheels, which feature reduced latency compared to those on theDDJ-SX2. Get instant information about the current playback status and position from theilluminating On Jog Display for more precise performances.
- Advanced Key-Related Features via Pitch 'n Time DJ (license included) - A voucher for Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ is included with the DDJ-SX3 so you can use Key Shift, Key Sync,Pitch Play and other advanced features to smoothly and harmonically mix tracks. Adjust the key of tracksby semitone with Key Shift, and sync the keys of tracks during mixes with Key Sync. Pitch Play lets youtrigger your Hot Cues in a range of different keys and assign them to the controller’s Performance Padsso you can play them like a keyboard.
- Stand-alone DJ mixer with Multiple Inputs/Outputs - The DDJ-SX3 has four external input terminals for multi players, turntables, DJ controllers and more.Connect various types of speakers to the XLR and RCA master out terminals and the TRS jack booth outterminal. You can also use the DDJ-SX3 as a stand-alone DJ mixer without connecting a computer.Connect multi players and analog turntables and use them with the controller’s mixer section.
- Serato Flip - A voucher for Serato Flip is included with the DDJ-SX3 so you can create and save HotCue sequences to make custom edits of your tracks and use the dedicated Serato Flip controls toplay them back at the touch of a button. Get even more creative by skipping or repeating tracksections on the fly.
- Mic Input Circuit - Clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- Needle Search Pad - Instantly jump to a specific part of a track with a simple touch of the pad.
- Slip Mode - Silently keeps a track playing during a loop, sample, or Hot Cue. Release the jog wheeland the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Paid upgrade to Serato DVS - For Serato DJ Pro deck control using multi players and turntables(Expansion Pack available separately).
- Software: SeratoDJ Pro (previously known as Serato DJ)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 107 dB (USB), 96 dB (LINE), 87 dB (PHONO), 80 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (USB), 0.005% (LINE)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), LINE x 2 (RCA), MIC x 3 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1, XLR x 1, 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs:MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1(1/4 inch TRS), PHONES x 2 (1/4 inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 2
- Mac Requirements: macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version), macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version), OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows Requirements: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3: 1.07 GHz or above
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM
- Dimensions: 26.14" x 13.95" x 2.77" / 664.0 × 354.4 × 70.4 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 13.45 lbs. / 6.1 kg