Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
The Customer Service Representative attends to the reputation of the company while simultaneously evaluating the concerns of the customer and the staff. Their main duties include customer retention and cost reduction by resolving day-to-day concerns that we receive from our customers. This can include direct communication with customers by phone, email, and in person (store) as well as relaying areas of concern to leadership in order to improve the performance and efficiency of the sales team.
Founded over 40 years ago, Solotech is a world leader in audiovisual and entertainment technology with 18 strategic locations in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and China. Thanks to an inventory encompassing over 300 renowned manufacturers, Solotech is the single source for audio, video, lighting, rigging, soft goods, control and collaboration solutions and services. The company is internationally recognized for its expertise in Live Productions and Systems Integration in various markets, namely music, sports, business, culture and education. Clients can also benefit from its Service Center, Online Store and virtual technology know-how. Solotech is fully supported by three major shareholders: Claridge, Desjardins Capital and Investissement Québec. The company employs 1,360 professionals in its offices located in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Nashville, Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, Saguenay, Halifax, Macau and Hong Kong.
Find out more at www.solotech.com
Reporting to the General Management, at Ecommerce USA in Westminster CA, you will be responsible for the After-the-sale care in which you provide our clients the best customer service possible by exceeding their expectations in providing excellent service, support, information, and resolution in every point of contact.
- Include but are not limited to:
- Responds to the after-the-sale needs of our customers
- Completes assigned tasks in the designated response /resolution times per department goals
- Collaborates with Customer Service Coordinator to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Responsibility for resolutions of customer service concerns via Task Assignment including returns, exchanges, complaints, lost shipments, as well as tracking completion with a goal of meeting performance goals.
- Resolves Customer Service inquiries generated from the website via our ticketing system.
- Engages with customer concerns via any mode of customer communication.
- Use customer feedback to make suggestions on how to improve the customer experience.
- Presents actionable information and insights to team members and management.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Understands Customer Retention strategies as well as sales professionals / sales culture
- Personable with great attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management
- High level of organization and detail-organization
- Strong Work ethic and willingness to take initiative
Our offer to you:
- Competitive compensation and group insurance plan
- Corporate savings plan with employer contribution (401K)
- Skills development activities and opportunities for career advancement
- Reimbursement of professional fees required for employment
- Work environment conducive to personal health and well-being
- Recognition program
- Employee assistance program