PSSL Help Section
- Accessibility Statement
- California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
- California Prop 65 Notice
- Contact Us
- Credit Card & Site Security
- Help from our Customer Care Center
- Enabling Cookies
- Extended Protection Plans
- Factory Trained Sales Advisors
- How to Shop PSSL.com
- Huge Inventory & On-Line Stock Status
- International Orders Terms and Conditions
- Order Status and Tracking
Help from our Customer Care Center
Your satisfaction with our service, prices and web site are very important to us! PSSL.com's Customer Care Center is staffed with knowledgeable representatives to help answer your questions about the products and services we provide. If for some reason the information you're looking for isn't available below, please email or call us 800-268-5520. We look forward to serving you!
How to Shop PSSL.com
Sorting through 1000's of products is no easy task. That's why we have 4 easy ways to find what you are looking for.
Search: Use our search engine to find a specific product or article. Simply type in the information you are looking for and choose the "Products" or "Articles" radio button and a list of corresponding products or articles will generate.
Browse: Use our browsing tool to help you narrow down your search by product, brand name, category, clearance or sale product. The drop downs will direct you towards the item or information you are looking for.
Call Us: 800-268-5520: Our Customer Care Center will take your order over the phone, assist you in finding the product you are looking for and help you order on-line, by mail or by fax.
Note: We process your order immediately in order to ship your items to you as quickly as possible. Once you've placed your order on our web site, you will not be able to make any changes to it. Providing your order hasn't shipped yet, you can call us to modify or add to your order.
If you are hesitant about placing your order online, you may place your order over the phone with our Customer Care Center by calling 800-268-5520, by fax at 888-777-5329, or by mail:
14800 Goldenwest St.
Westminster, CA 92683
The PSSL Shopping Cart was designed to protect your privacy, accuracy of your order and security. We take your privacy and security very seriously to ensure your confidential information is protected.
Adding Items to the Shopping Cart: To add any item to your shopping cart, just click on the "Add to Cart" button when displayed on a product. If you should change your mind as you shop, you can always remove an item later during the checkout process.
Changing Quantities: If you wish to change the quantity of any item(s) in your shopping cart, just type the new quantity in the quantity field for that product and click on "Recalculate". This will save the new information, recalculate shipping costs and update totals.
Checking out: When you have finished shopping and have placed each item in your shopping cart, click on "Continue Checkout" to send us your order. If you are not already logged in, you will then be prompted to enter your email and a password, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information. We'll receive your order immediately and will send you a confirmation email. It's that easy!
Credit Card & Site Security
PSSL.com wants you to feel confident and comfortable that your purchase is transacted with the utmost security. We employ the Internet's strongest security technologies, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). The transactions are protected by the highest levels of encryption available to ensure security and privacy. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on PSSL.com's secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
Credit Cards: We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover, with verifiable shipping address. For your protection, orders are sent only to the billing address of the cardholder. Special arrangements may be made for orders that need to ship to an alternate address. All orders placed will immediately trigger a charge your credit card (even if items are not in stock).
Checks & Money Orders: Preprinted personal and business check orders can be shipped immediately upon verification approval. Other check orders are held for up to 14 days. Verifiable U.S. Bank cashiers checks and United States Postal Service money orders are shipped immediately. Other money orders are held for up to 14 days.
Wire Transfer: You can quickly and easily wire us your payment by requesting our Electronic Funds Transfer information. By choosing this option, we will hold and prepare your order. Simply continue the checkout process and note your order number (given at end of process). We will be notified of your request and will contact you to supply the account information. Funds transfers are generally received the same day but can take up to 72 hours to receive.
Business Leasing: Why tie up your business cash when you can make low monthly payments? Visit our Leasing/Financing page to learn more. Or you can call us at 1-800-268-5520 or email for information. Leasing for business use may be available on systems $5,000 and more.
Layaway: We're happy to work with you on layaway's. Give us a ring to let us know the gear that you're interested in. Have other Payment Questions? Email us.
International Orders Terms and Conditions
International Shipping Terms and Conditions: Please read the following terms and conditions carefully to avoid additional charges or delayed delivery of your order.
Prices and Exchange Rate: Prices shown in currencies other than US Dollars are estimates based on current exchange rates. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars on the day your order is shipped, and the conversion to your local currency will be done at the prevailing rate by your credit card issuer.
Payment: All payments must be received in U.S. dollars. We accept money orders, wire transfers and preprinted checks. We do not accept international credit cards.
U.S. Power / Voltage: Products are U.S. models and may have power/voltage requirements different from that of the destination country.
International Shipping Fees, Import Duties and Taxes: All International shipments will be charged postage costs calculated by weight and destination. PSSL.com's prices do not include customs fees, taxes and tariffs for shipments outside the United Sates and Canada. Customers outside of the United States and Canada may be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You, the customer, are solely responsible for any additional customs clearance fees; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
International Returns or Packages Refused: If the package(s) is returned to us because of an address error made by the customer, the customer refuses the package or the items ordered are not allowed into the country by customs, the customer will be responsible for all the shipping costs relating to the shipment. If the package is stopped by customs because items ordered are not allowed in the country and the package is abandoned, there will be no credit to the customer for the order.
Your Country's Custom and Import Policies: Please note: It is important for you to become familiar with the Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs regulations vary greatly by country and lack of knowledge regarding the customs rules governing the country you're importing to can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, or the order being returned to us. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products. Additionally, when ordering from PSSL.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you reside and are receiving the goods. Any fees charged to PSSL.com due to non-compliance with your country's laws and regulations will be charged to you, the importer. If an item or items are returned to us due to non-compliance issues with your country's laws and regulations, a refund will be issued for the merchandise only. ProSound And Stage Lighting will not mark your parcel as a "gift", declare a value lower than the actual price paid, or otherwise prepare false customs information.
Factory warranties for products purchased through https://PSSL.com or the PSSL showroom are only valid for customers located in the United States.
Current countries we ship to:
USA (including all military bases abroad)
All other US Territories
For other payment options, shipping questions or other assistance placing an order, please e-mail or call 714-891-5914 or fax 714-891-6375.
110% Low Price Guarantee
PSSL.com guarantees low prices on everything we carry*. If you should see a lower price from another authorized U.S. dealer on an identical item, even if it's an "advertised special," we'll not only meet that price, we'll beat it by 10% of the difference to thank you for bringing it to our attention.
If you've already purchased from us and find a lower advertised price within 30 days of your purchase, contact us via e-mail or phone and we'll refund 110% of the difference after verification. Limit of one refund per item. Our price match guarantee doesn't apply to closeout items, out of stock items, or pricing from PSSL.com.
* This guarantee does not apply to discontinued items or special order items. Offer not valid for auction or member-only web sites, used or refurbished items and does not include shipping charges. Guarantee does not apply to Apple products. Guarantee not available to dealers, distributors or their family members or their employees.
You will find a wide range of promotional offers at PSSL.com--some from the manufacturer of an item and some from PSSL.com.
There are three types of promotional offers available: a monetary rebate, a gift that comes with the purchase of a certain item, and an offer to buy multiple items and receive an extra for free. Terms and conditions of individual offers vary. In order to qualify for an offer, you must place your order by the date specified.
For monetary rebates we display both the price you'll pay for the item and your final net price after you claim your rebate.
It's best to print Mail-In offer coupons from our Web site at the time you make your purchase--just click the See details link on the item's product detail page. For Mail-In rebates, please print, fill out, and mail the rebates to the specified address. Most Mail-In offers require that you send in the original or a copy of the UPC barcode; be sure to keep the item's packaging until the rebate arrives. If you need a receipt to enclose with the form, print an invoice for your order by clicking the "My Account" link at the top of our Web site and then selecting "Order History and Status" link. Choose the correct order and choose the "View Details" link, then print. If you have a manufacturer's offer, please contact the manufacturer to check the status. To see a list of current rebate offers click here.
For your protection and ours, orders are only delivered to the address that verifies with your financial institution. Orders will not be held at UPS or other freight company station or hub for customer pick-up or will-call.
When you place an order with PSSL.com, you will see shipping and delivery dates, based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Shipping costs for orders from PSSL.com depend upon the methods and options you choose.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. All weights are rounded up to the next full pound. We currently offer the following shipping options:
Ground (No PO or FPO boxes)
3 Day Delivery
2nd Day Air
Next Day Air
USPS PO Box - FPO/APO Parcel Post
Freight Truck (oversized items marked with * Must Ship Via Truck)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and Virgin Islands
2nd Day Air (Please allow an additional 24 hours for delivery)
Next Day Air (Please allow an additional 24 hours for delivery)
USPS PO Box - FPO/APO Parcel Post
Air Freight (oversized items marked with * Must Ship Via Truck). Please call us at 1-800-268-5520 or email us for a quote.
Heavier items are identified with the words "Must Ship Via Truck" in our product displays. These items may increase your shipping charges.
Need to ship to other International destinations? Call us at 1-800-268-5520, 1-714-891-5914 outside the USA or email us.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii: Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via Next Day Air or Second Day Air service. Please allow an additional 24 hours for delivery. Please call 800-268-5520 for shipping quotes on oversized items.
See International Orders for information on shipping.
Free Shipping Rules & Restrictions
- If a product displays "This Item ships for FREE", that product receives FREE Ground Shipping regardless of its price.
- If a product has the link: "Qualifies for FREE Shipping on Web orders", that product is ELIGBLE for Free Ground Shipping on orders that reach the minimum amount.
- Free shipping only applies to orders placed on our website. Orders placed by phone do not qualify for free shipping.
- If you qualify for FREE Ground Shipping but your order also contains one or more ineligible items, you'll be charged shipping fees for those ineligible items.
- FREE Ground Shipping excludes certain oversized and/or overweight items marked with "This Item must ship by Truck" and or those products that do not include the link "This Item ships for FREE" or "Qualifies for FREE Shipping on Web orders".
- FREE Ground Shipping is not available for orders using a Purchase Order, International orders, shipments to P.O. or APO boxes or to addresses outside the Continental US.
- We reserve the right to end or change this free shipping offer at any time.
PSSL.com collects sales tax in states that require collection. Your cart will reflect taxes if applicable.
Returns and Exchanges
Your products are guaranteed to be free from defects and carry a full warranty as described by the manufacturer. In the event of receiving defective or damaged products you should contact the manufacturer to coordinate a repair or replacement. All Sales are final. In the event that a product needs to returned to PSSL, you must contact us in advance for a Return Authorization number at 800-268-5520 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Products received without a Return Authorization number will be refused.
Factory Trained Sales Advisors
Our sales representatives have hands-on experience with our gear and can help you with questions. Not interested in the technical details? No problem. Just email or give us a call 800-268-5520. Your sales representative will simply ask you a few questions about what you'd like your gear or system to do. You'll get great advice on how to select the gear that meets your needs.
Shop By Solutions
PSSL has teams of professional advisors geared at providing customers with only the best in service, solutions, and equipment. With over 40 years of experience in audio, truss, lighting, and installations we pride ourselves in catering to the needs of house of worship, school/educational, and Federal and GSA Sales. From simple key lights and single microphone and speakers to fully integrated large-scale production environments PSSL sales advisors can help design production company, nightclub, tradeshow, and casino audio and video solutions.
Extended Protection Plans
Why do I need this?
Extended Protection Plans provide you with easy protection from potentially high future repair costs. Planning ahead and taking action now can save you the stress of dealing with unqualified servicers should your product become defective. Saving time and money is in everybody's best interests. We are here for you.
What is covered?
Extended Protection Plans are extensions of your manufacturers' written warranty a few added bonus features. Any malfunctions that would normally be covered within the terms and conditions of the original written warranty would be covered through the life of the Extended Protection Plan. "Our Shield Means You're Protected".
Benefits of Owning an Extended Protection Plan
- Zero Deductible: All plans are zero deductible. This means that ALL costs associated with Parts and Labor to repair your defective product are covered. Owning a service plan means you're Fully Covered.
- Total Access: You can file a claim for repair or replacement 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our consumer network at www.cpscentral.com.
- Nationwide & International Services: Provides complete coverage across all 48 contiguous states, Hawaii, Alaska and internationally.
- No Lemon Guarantee: If our authorized service center determines your product to be beyond economical repair or they have unsuccessfully attempted to repair your product three times, we will replace your product.
- Peace of Mind: Owning a service plan virtually guarantees that you will get years of use from your product through the duration of the plan.
Huge Inventory & On-Line Stock Status
Something we're quite proud of! Our multi-million dollar inventory ensures that most of PSSL.com's orders ship out the same day they are placed. Get the gear you need NOW! No waiting, no hassles.
At PSSL.com you'll know the stock status of item before you order. No surprises, no excuses - what you see is what you get. Items that are in stock clearly state "In Stock", items that are out of stock show the anticipated day your order will ship if you place your order today. Our inventory is accurate and we won't tell you something is in-stock when it isn't. Any order placed on the weekends will be shipped on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday.
PSSL has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that website accessibility efforts assist all users and that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on pssl.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards.
Here For You
Outside the USA: 1-714-891-5914
Commercial Accounts: 1-800-678-9700
Monday - Friday: 7am - 5pm PST
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Or by simply submitting a contact submission found on our help page
BackordersWe regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product, occasionally a product may be on back order. If any product is not in stock for an order, we will hold the shipment of your entire order until all products are available. In the event your order contains an item that is not in stock, your order will show the approximate ship date based on when we expect the item to reach our warehouse. If you would like the in stock portion of your order to ship now, you can:
- Place separate orders: Place one order for the items that are in stock and another for the items that are on back order.
- Contact us by email or phone and let us know that you would like the backorder items to ship separately and to release the in stock items. There will likely be additional shipping and handling fees.
Order Status and Tracking
Providing the items you ordered are in stock, you will receive a shipping confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order. This email will provide you with the shipping confirmation numbers necessary to track your order.
If you did not provide us with an email address, please keep your Order Confirmation number readily available from time of purchase. Our Customer Care Center will be able to track your package for you.
Just email or call 800-268-5520.
You can view your order status at anytime by visiting My Orders in your account.
Sign up for our E-Newsletters and be the first to know about exclusive red-hot deals, new products, tech tips and in-depth product reviews. To sign up click here, to unsubscribe or change your Personal Marketing Preferences click here.
California Prop 65 Notice
WARNING – Products on this website contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The Buck Stops Here
As a PSSL.com customer, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, please write, email or call me for prompt action: David Rice, President, PSSL.com, 14800 Goldenwest St Westminster, CA 92683. Fax (714) 891-7024. Or call and leave a message on my private voicemail box 24 hours a day: 1-800-216-9898.
Your privacy is very important to us. Please be assured that your e-mail address and phone number will never be sold or rented - period! If you would like to cancel your email newsletter and or free catalog subscription, just give us a call or update your personal email and mail preferences.
At PSSL.com we protect your privacy as if it were our own. We use the information you provide to: process your order(s), to reply to your questions, provide our newsletter via email, to provide our print catalog via postal mail, to facilitate a transaction you chose to enter into with our third party partner(s) and to incorporate your feedback into improvements to our Web site. We will sell, or rent your personal information, including email address, or specific account activity to anyone for any reason without your prior consent except as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
Our Secure Ordering: PSSL.com uses Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure the privacy of your personal information. When you make an online purchase, our advanced security technology encrypts and scrambles your personal data (including your name, delivery and e-mail addresses and credit card number) before it is sent to us, making it virtually impossible for anyone other than us to read it. To further protect your information, we utilize state of the art back-end systems and restrict employee access to your information.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left or right corner of your browser, or to the right of the location bar in newer browsers. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), the SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the location line or your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https.". If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-800-268-5520. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. PSSL.com wants you to feel completely comfortable. If you have more questions about our security systems, or feel more comfortable ordering by phone, please call 1-800-268-5520 and we will be happy to help you.
In designing our website, we started with the simple belief that customer service is our number one priority. Therefore the customer information we collect is used to enhance our services to you, our customer.
When you visit our website, we collect information about your visit. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, and we log the length of time of your visit and the number of times you visit and purchase from us. We assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information you see on our website and the emails you receive from us (should you grant us permission to send to you). We keep this information for our internal use. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket, Provide us with feedback on our products, ask a Question or provide an answer about a product or Review a product or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser: If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to Third-Parties? We transfer to outside parties your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., screen name or user names, cookie number, ip address device serial #, unique device identifier, photo, video or audio file of child Personally Identifiable Information.
Third-party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google: Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging into your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act): When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices: The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email as soon as possible.
CAN SPAM Act: The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Market to our mailing list for users who have subscribed to our various segments.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact Customer Service:
PSSL - ProSound and Stage Lighting
14800 Goldenwest St.
Westminster, CA 92683
email@example.com or visit our email form by clicking here.
General Terms & Conditions
Orders: An order is not binding upon PSSL.com until it is accepted; PSSL.com must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with PSSL.com. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Prices & Availability: Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when and where discovered by PSSL.com, but PSSL.com reserves the right to refuse any order, revoke any published offer and correct any errors or inaccuracies, including those discovered subsequent to the submission of an order, and whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, PSSL.com will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Please note that the policies of your credit card issuer will determine when this amount is credited to your account. PSSL.com does not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or any other representation about any third party site or its contents.
Shipping Charges: Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the PSSL.com invoice.
Risk of Loss: PSSL.com will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s), excepting software, and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. PSSL.com reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Customer agrees to allow PSSL.com to sign appropriate documents on Customer's behalf to permit PSSL.com to protect its purchase money security interest. Title to software will remain with the licensor(s). All software is provided subject to the license agreement of the software maker. Customer agrees to be bound by any software license agreement once the seal on the package is broken. PSSL.com will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but PSSL.com will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Recordings: PSSL.com does not consent to having any telephone calls recorded and reserves the right to terminate any call that is being recorded. Customer agrees not to record any call with PSSL.com unless Customer has provided clear and conspicuous notice to PSSL.com and has received prior written consent from PSSL.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between PSSL.com and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. PSSL.com and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the State Courts of the State of California, Los Angeles County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agree not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against PSSL.com that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
Severability: If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable California law.
Waiver: The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions, together with PSSL.com's invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between PSSL.com and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between PSSL.com and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice
Effective Date: October 13, 2022
Last Updated on: October 13, 2022
A. Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("Personal information"). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of Personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some Personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other Personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of Personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Information We Collect Directly from You. We collect information about you that you provide us with voluntarily. For example, when you subscribe to our newsletter, when you contract with us to receive our services and when you apply for a position with us.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties. We collect information about you from third parties, including content you post or interactions you have on social media networks where we maintain corporate pages, such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We collect information about you when you use our websites. For example, your browser type and operating system, pages you view, links you click, your IP address, language preference and address of referring website.
- Information We Collect from Technologies at Our Locations. We may collect Personal information through various types of technologies used at our offices. These can include video surveillance within our office and in areas surrounding our offices.
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the Personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal information or use the Personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
C. Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the Personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records Personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category G: Geolocation data.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
We may disclose your Personal information for a business purpose to the following third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
- Operating systems and platforms.
- Data analytic providers.
- Internet cookie data recipients, like Google Analytics.
We do not sell Personal information. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal information.
D. Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their Personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal information.
- If we disclosed your Personal information for a business purpose, a list identifying the Personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of Personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We will delete from our records or deidentify Personal information not subject to one of the exceptions below and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 5200 Hochelaga Street, Montréal (Québec) H1V 1G3
Attn: Legal Department – Privacy Officer
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your Personal information. You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your minor child. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period.
Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal information or an authorized representative of that person.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal information relates to you. You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete. We will only use Personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt.
If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, based on the method you have elected to send us your request.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
F. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated notice on our Website and update the notice's effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
G. Contact Information
Postal Address: 5200 Hochelaga Street, Montréal (Québec) H1V 1G3
Attn: Legal Department – Privacy Officer
If you need to access this Notice in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact email@example.com.