Howard Schultz, founder of Starbucks, has created a petition and would like for everyone we can reach to sign it.
We need to urge Congress to resume immediate negotiations on a much-needed COVID relief package that includes meaningful help for our country’s struggling small businesses, including our industry.
- Click the link: https://helpsmallbusinessesnow.com
- Sign the petition
- Share on Social Media
Join us to save DJs, concert venues, sound and lighting professionals, live music artists, and the overall U.S. economy.
The petition urges the President and Congress to ensure several key principles guide small business recovery:
- Federally guaranteed loans, at favorable terms, that will enable small businesses to transform and sustain themselves through 2020 and well into 2021.
- Businesses should have flexibility to determine how loan funds are used.
- The hardest-hit businesses should be eligible for at least partial loan forgiveness.
- Relief needs to be delivered expeditiously.